4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

November 25, 2021

this app works very well and the costumer service is great! i recommend you to give it a try if you need a volume discount in your store

stamp your tips
Israel
5 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 28, 2022

Thank you for the kind words!
We are always glad to see a happy customer.

October 22, 2019

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

Chastity Project
4 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 22, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!

August 3, 2018

The app works great! I had installed the "Simple" theme and it was flawless. But then I switched to "Debut" and I had problems getting the app to work. I contacted support and within a few days they had fixed everything. It works great now! For a free app they have a good service. Thanks guys!

Jetlagged Comic
4 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 13, 2019

Our app's unique codes can be applied to the selected theme only. In case you choose a different theme, the codes need to be replaced. If you're not comfortable with it, we insist you to contact our support team, we'll take care of the rest.

Thank you for reaching out with your issue, glad to assist you always!

June 10, 2020

Unfortunately the application didn’t work with my selected theme. Nevertheless the team & support provided was excellent.

DailyCravings
Malaysia
3 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 10, 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. But thanks for your feedback. We look forward to working with you some other time!

May 24, 2019

I used this to increase sales and quantity. I enjoy this app and the support. Just hope the buy now would work next time

4seasonshoppe.com
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
December 9, 2019

Great app. Tho it's not working on my theme at first, but their customer service is really helpful. I recommend!

Lakolux
Philippines
1 day using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 10, 2019

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

April 8, 2020

I have installed this app to evaluate its usefullness and intially had alignment issues on my product pages which Sanjay at Hulkapps rectified very quickly (thanks Sanjay) and it now looks/works as advertised.

*You may be asking why i only gave it 4 stars? if your website has a currency changer the prices on the Tiered discount box remain the same and do not change which is irritating me as it makes my product pages look alittle amateurish.

Will i be keeping this app?...................because of the currency issue i'm not sure.

Underpinner Spares
About 21 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll strive to do better. I've flagged this as an integration request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

May 20, 2022

App is really easy to work with and does what it is supposed to. Support is super fast and helpful. Just wish discounts could be applied on "quick payment" option as well.

trueswat
About 19 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 23, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, please check out our roadmap addition to the app where you can write your suggestions for new features!

October 6, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for. Customer support (Khushbu) was quick with my query and I will definitely recommend anytime.

WynStemens Lingerie
About 16 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 7, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

January 18, 2021

I had to uninstall app unfortunately just because it was not suited for my purpose. However, I realised that I needed to remove the left over coding from my theme, and the team was so quick to help! They even followed up with me to check if the issue was resolved..! If the app was needed in my business, I will most definitely come back and do the business with you.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen
37 minutes using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 18, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We'd love to have you back. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.