Reviews (98)

4.7
Edited June 19, 2021

Excellent support, very fast response time at any time of day or evening and the team was incredibly helpful in setting up our account. This app makes running a Walmart shop very easy and a lot less painful. I wish they could do the same for Amazon.

Boreal Botanical Brewing Company
June 17, 2021

Their support is great. Very fast responses. It's really the only option available for Walmart Canada. Overall happy. Thank you.

Oneroot Honey
October 16, 2020

Great app best customer service :) we love ced commerce using all there apps they are very good ....

bodyjewelry4sale
Edited April 2, 2020

Great app! It’s working great so far and has helped reduce my workload with interacting with the Walmart Canada interface, plus great customer support. I have no complaints so far.

NutriFlair
9 months using the app
May 27, 2019

Aside from being the only app on the Shopify store that directly integrates with Walmart Canada, the CedCommerce team makes sure to be helpful and assist you in your on-boarding processes.

No3rd.ca
9 months using the app
June 9, 2022

I have just downloaded the app but it is very well laid out and the products all came in super quick and without any errors from my shopify store. I have just signed up for the trial. It is nice to have live support available 24-7 who are knowledgeable and really super willing to help. I have had A LOT of problems with uploading my products using the walmart spreadsheet, so I'm hoping this will go smoother. So far I'm very impressed with how straight forward everything is.

Kidsfabrics.com
February 9, 2022

Excellent customer service, very responsive, I highly recommend it! They are available 24 hours and always respond within minutes when you have a question.

A Spice Affair.
December 4, 2020

Great App to integrate the outdated Walmart platform! Without it, I would be so lost. Amazing customer service as well.

Walmart Canada Marketplace
January 21, 2021

Great app ever since I used it, it facilitates lots of things and creates a good market with Walmart in no time and very easy to use beside all the points 1. App services - Very nice
2. App functionality - Easy to use and in no time
3. Comparison with other Integration Apps - I think it is better than lots of other apps, the other ones are a bit complicated
4. Customer service, very professional and knows what they are doing
Thanks
Bill

Halifaxshop North America
7 months using the app
March 13, 2023

So far so good with this integration... been looking forward to this.

The assistance from their team has been fantastic.. even if I'm not looking for help, they're there to ensure we are moving through smoothly.

Pool Products Canada