Reviews (98)

4.7
October 6, 2022

Very Good customer service, Walmart Canada integration & sync works well. Thank you for your support.

Tiber River
October 20, 2020

using this app to save our time for the upload and its doing much more than just listing management. thank you ced to have walmart to assist us for the canada expensive shipping solution. Even sales in canada is slow comparing to US but let's see the what will it be in the future.

Mactrotown
September 24, 2020

Great app to sync products to the Walmart marketplace, and I'm super happy with the support team in regards to their timely help and suggestions. Lots of tips provided by them (Hrithik especially) and they're willing to do extra work for customers. I appreciate it.

Ambit Art
September 22, 2022

Very Good customer service, I would highly recommended getting it if you want to start selling on Walmart Canada .

Best Buy Gadget
Edited August 12, 2022

the app has been very helpful along the way with good service and support. help us upload to Walmart the Walmart excel is just a nightmare

LivingTaste US
April 29, 2022

Great app and customer support. Fast response and very helpful. The app is very easy to use. Makes integrating with Walmart very easy.

Seroflora
Edited October 28, 2020

I use this app to manage my listings on walmart. Product works as described, and CED customer support for shopify is very good.

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.
April 21, 2022

Very user-friendly! Makes everything so easy with Walmart and most of all the customer service is top-notch!

Vanibiss
January 18, 2021

Love this app and integration within my Shopify store. When I was reviewing which app to choose as we all know there are a lot of options right now when it comes to Walmart integration apps. However, after completing a thorough investigation and comparing cost analysis in the short term vs long term even though this app is a little more expensive than the market average this team by for is the best. We have had help with our onboarding process anytime we needed it. As well as help within generating our campaign goals to reach our targets with our Walmart.ca marketplace. In the long run, you will be very pleased with their service. Thank you from our team to yours! From WipeOnUs.com

Wipe On Us
4 months using the app
Edited December 26, 2020

Really happy with the assistance provided to me, uploading products was a challenge and the team at CED offered to help, I use them for marketing as well.

HCE Ltd