Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Bokksu

Please be aware that this app is FULL of bugs and issues still. I agree with most of the points from the other user below that the Map Category feature does not work and does not refresh even for days after you do the mapping. Other awful experiences with this poorly-made app:

1) We are a subscription box company so we got a UPC barcode exception from Walmart. However, this app is unable to upload products without UPC. I contacted their customer service at least FOUR times explaining this and each time, the customer rep just didn't care and gave me the same canned response that I am not allowed to upload products without a UPC.

2) Finally after several weeks of back and forth, they allowed me to upload my products to Walmart. However, there were still other errors that caused my products to not upload. I had to once again contact with un-caring customer service reps who took about a week to resolve this issue.

3) In the end, I lost about a month of not being able to properly list my products on Walmart marketplace and consequently, lost potential sales. I deleted the app and tried to get a refund for my awful experience, but they refused on the basis of Terms & Conditions.

I then just tried to upload my products directly using a .csv on Walmart seller center, and it completed with no problems in about 5 minutes. I should've just gone with this method from the beginning.

Divinederriere

I am pleased with their service and eagerness to make sure everything is perfect. I've worked with Swati and always got the assistance I needed. Highly recommend.

Dojo Home Goods

If there is a 0 star I would rate this 0. This app has caused a lot of issues for our business. Do not get this app. Beware! Customer Service negative 1 for ratings.

Here will be your issues

1. Items will not sync properly. It's already out of stock but it will sync with the walmart app saying there is still stock. There will be an order that will come in. You will need to cancel which will hurt your metrics.

2. Customer Service will never understand you and will never be able to help you and will just disconnect from your conversation

3. Item's will not load correctly even if you manually enter the details needed

4. Mapping category doesn't work properly. When you click submit you wont see the changes you made

5. This will hurt your business. Their rates are affordable but NOT WORTH IT

Giantnerd

1)How are you going with the app? The App works well, It is not the most intuitive piece of software and it does have its quirks but once you figure them out it is quite easy to work with, Make sure to map your categories correctly.

2)Is it serving your purpose? The app is serving our purpose quite well, we were able to upload 350 products to Walmart and within a week we had the formatting and all the products fully working how we wanted them to and we were able to get it to look how we wanted it to look with proper formatting. My biggest issue is a lot of html and other code that gets pulled from shopify can show up in inside the description causing formatting issues or spelling problems so make sure you reread all of your descriptions and edit them. I do find the app to be cumbersome when it comes to trying to get variants to be all listed under a parent sku and keeping them all sorted correctly. an example would be shoes i will upload a pair of shoes and the sizes go from 6-12 well half the time sizes 6 7 8 will have one listing and then 9 10 11 12 will have their own and getting those to merge together can be quite a hassle.

3)Are you satisfied with it? I am overall satisfied with the app, i do wish i didn't have to reach out to the support team anytime i had an issue merging variants or getting categories to map correctly but every time i have reached out they have been nothing but amazing.

4)How do like our support service? I think the support service is what really makes this application viable, if there was no support team behind this app i would of ditched it along time ago because some of the quirks and things that you have to do to get products uploaded and edited can be quite difficult to figure out on your own. Ive chatted with 3 different tech agents and all of them have been very knowledgeable and have been able to explain things to me to ensure i had a positive experience with the app.

Inandouthome

We had a lot of issues with this app. Our products would not load correctly, which caused us a lot of business.

Time Machine Plus

Excellent app and great customer service. Walmart isn't the best application to operate, however, this app makes it much easier to sell and list at Walmart.com. We were literally selling on Walmart.com within minutes, no exaggeration, and when issues arrived, support was always helpful. Unfortunately, when issues arise it always had to do with Walmart's API, but this app is what you need to use if you are looking to sell at Walmart.com from your Shopify store. It has already paid for itself and we are continually growing our business because of it. Thank you!

Bunkbedking

Great App - it takes effort to integrate with Walmart and CED is a tool that more than helps you to get online and sell on the Walmart marketplace.

Support is needed to be successful and CED provides the help you need.

Denis

Topbindsnew

Very good support team, They are really people who care about their plugin and user experience. Thank you!

Malestromonline Com

We used this app for 7 months and it was nothing but problems the entire time. They never fix issued properly. I loss revenue because of this app. I need to move to another app. Be careful before you sign-up.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Swati and the CED Commerce Support Team has provided me in setting up and using this App. They have been here for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Walmart and Sears. Swati has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers. They are available to help you 24/7 and there is not any other apps that i have used that offers this.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that CED COMMERCE offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that have to offer.

The most amazing fact about them is that if they doesn't have the solution, they reach out to the Development Team to get the issues resolved. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.

It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, they are there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.

Thank you Swati and the whole support team of CED COMMERCE for putting up with my constant questions and for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

If you are looking for a great group of people and great applications , please take my advice and try them first. You won't regret it.

Thanks to All, Bobbie at Chic Boutique and Gift Emporium