Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

OrnamentallyYou

ShivalikaDev was very kind and patience in helping me with what i needed. So far i've gotten all the help i require, and i'm still learning the setup, walmart, etc.

Saphir Online Boutique

He takes all his time to help me out I was grateful to have Hrithik with me today to help me manage I will be lost without his help.

Mudpuppy

Great app to get started selling on Walmart. This app will save you a lot of time with products/store setup and it's very easy to use. The team is very helpful and will answer your questions and/or concerns quickly. Highly recommend!

New Age Superstore

Not sure why Walmart even bothered updating their app after this one came out.
These guys at Cedcommerce made my business journey feel like it was a joyride, made my work hassle free without even having to worry about anything.
The app is such a gem for the sellers who want to sell their products on Walmart.
Offered me great offers for the festive season and guided me throughout the app.
The various features of the app such as repricing, promotional pricing is definitely a way to boost your sales.
Not only that they give the SEO services with the plans which are a must-have

Vanns

Abhilash Srivastav excellent customer service, he always help me and take actions in a shortly time. :)

Doctors Weight Loss

Been using the app for quite some time, and it does not disappoint. It works as advice and if need of any help their customer service is there to help you right away.

Cali's Books

I used this app to manage and sync products and orders from Walmart. It's an amicable app, and customer service is incredible! so fast and responsive. Highly recommend! Updated: Every time I encounter some issue, they manage to solve quickly solve it. Customer service is top-notched

Bellytrainer.com

Thank you, great support, and awesome expertise. Thank you for assisting with the integration and the uploads.

ALOHA4USA

Now it is the right time for giving a five star review as I have been working with Ced for 3-4 weeks. The app is the best and the best part is that the issues which are on from Walmart's end they communicate with the Walmart members on your behalf and get them fixed for you. I was so worried about my shipping solutions and my account manager has helped me out in every possible way and have provided me the best solution so I can sell effectively on Walmart. They provide you a account manager who will keep a close eye on your catalog and will let you know what possible updates you need to make. I was very happy to get moved from the free app and work with them. Paying some cost for getting things fixed is way better than getting free services which are horrible.

EZ Lifestyle

Selling on walmart.com is the most frustrating experience ever but Cedcommerce makes it much better. Be prepared to have a lot of bumps a long the way because of how bad the walmart.com platform is but the app will fix them, it just takes a lot of time and patience.