Walmart Integration

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited September 29, 2021

Selling on walmart.com is the most frustrating experience ever but Cedcommerce makes it much better. Be prepared to have a lot of bumps a long the way because of how bad the walmart.com platform is but the app will fix them, it just takes a lot of time and patience.

EZ Lifestyle
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 14, 2020

Great App and excellent customer service!!
I solved all of my problem. Thank you for your help Swati!

DAVENDU
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 12, 2020

The functionality of this app is great! Shubhangi and her team have been such a great help and support navigating the process of setting my Walmart store up - Many thanks!

Creo Skate Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 1, 2020

Great app for expanding into Walmart. Excellent customer service!!! Everything in the app is user friendly and pretty straight forward. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

Katamco, LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 28, 2020

I am very satisfied with the service and support provided today by Kushagra. He was very supported by teaching me steps by steps on how to publish my products on Walmart. As well, he shared information about how to eliminate errors, and offer to support me in the future and be my point of contact with any issues I go through. He also offered to do the profiling for me. Very kind and respectful. I love the service that Walmart Integration provided to me.

NewMarketPets
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 24, 2020

The 24/hr customer service has been really great for me as I try to upload my products. I was having many technical errors with getting UPCs imported and Kushagra has been so helpful!

Klaebu Sterling Silver
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 3, 2020

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

KaraMD®
Time spent using app: About 2 months
CedCommerce replied September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

September 1, 2020

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!

R. Terra
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 31, 2020

The customer service is top notch. Any questions we had, we received an answer in short time. Would recommend

b-goat
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 24, 2020

This app is very easy to use for updating and keeping track of all our products for WM.com. The import of product functionality is easy to use and helpful when first setting up the integration. Swati is the best!

UFC Store