Walmart Integration

Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
Edited February 16, 2021

This is what I call customer support, my rep did not hang up the phone or end the WhatsApp chat until I was completely set up. This is the easiest team to work with - unlike other customer service teams for other platforms.

GTUBE ROCKERS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 4, 2021

Although there are some little idiosyncrasies with this app, the customer support is great and they help you figure it out. Once you get the hang of it, and stop making little errors, it is pretty easy to use and you don't need support.
When you do, they are very fast to answer you and help by guiding you through the steps or correcting your errors.
Totally recommend if you are a Walmart.com seller.

Well Life
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 4, 2021

The customer support and their App Services are excellent. Every time I have a problem, I just click the chat button in the app and literally within a minute someone is online to chat with me. When it comes to the App functionality I have had very good experience as well. In comparison with other Integration Apps, this one is right up there with the best. The app is snappy, clear instructions and fast Customer service support. It does exactly what I need it to do. Managing my Walmart catalog has been made so much more easier and efficient because of this app.

nuprintz
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 4, 2021

Awesome customer service. They answered all my questions and took care of all my concerns very promptly. The app is very straightforward and seemless to use compared to other apps that are very complicated. I can't express enough how top notch their customer service is. Someone is always available to help.They won't stop until your issue is resolved and most of the time it's resolved within minutes.

Thingz Necessary!
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 2, 2021

Look no further - 24/7 support, easy integration, friendly interface, great customer service! I took me about 48h and we were up and running. I'm so happy I chose CedCommerce. It must be the best integration app I've seen on Shopify. Thank you!

Mulivai