4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient listing capabilities, including handling variant and UPC exempt listings. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, ability to manage thousands of products, and quick upload times. The intuitive interface and easy-to-understand dashboards are appreciated. Exceptional customer service, including a dedicated manager for each store and a responsive chat feature, is frequently highlighted. The app also provides extensive knowledge on working with Walmart, making it a comprehensive solution for managing and growing a store.

November 18, 2020

I am using this app to sell my products on there. The customer service is awesome. They helped me with getting my products every step of the way to make sure it went smoothly. They would keep me updated all the time.

Sabastians Sauce
Edited April 14, 2021

He takes all his time to help me out I was grateful to have Hrithik with me today to help me manage I will be lost without his help.

Saphir Online Boutique
December 10, 2019

This is the most reliable Walmart app out there. And customer service is unbelievably good. I had some question and needed help. Sonali was wonderful she helped with trouble shooting and guided that same instant.

I would highly recommend this app

ECtrendsetters
February 13, 2020

Amazing app! Tested various other apps and services and only this worked perfectly for me. Looking forward to signing up long term

M3 Toys
November 28, 2020

I am so happy and excited to be apart of the Walmart family! This app has helped with business tremendously! The best about it is the support! I am able to chat whenever I need to regarding anything related to Walmart integration. The customer service is beyond amazing and I have had no issues ever since I started. It was easy to get started and the ongoing support is priceless. I started with no sales and now business has really turned around for me. Trust me, you do not want to miss this opportunity!

Flaw-Less Faces
August 3, 2021

Easy set up and automatic products sync are a plus.
Support helps troubleshoot any questions.
Although it is better to troubleshoot through their live chat.

Totality Solutions Inc.
Edited March 29, 2020

The App works just great. You need to make sure that you don't have any duplicate variations in your collections. I had that issue and after talked with the support I have created new collection for Walmart upload with unique SKUs. The online chat support is just great and very knowledgeable. They helped me with all my issues. They also corrected many incorrect listings for me.

Joybees
March 4, 2022

the CED Commerce team has only been professional, kind, and hardworking to ensure that my store and products do well. they are very easy to contact and will answered any questions i had swiftly. they dont just tell you what to do or how to do it, they actively go through and help with each step of the process, and once your products are on Walmart they even go through and improve listing quality and help get your product shown on front search pages seriously cannot recommend this app enough if you are looking to breakthrough to Walmart.

Epic Organic
October 4, 2022

My first time using this app to upload my products to Walmart was a challenge, I reached out for assistance and Nikesh was a huge help!!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for your patience with me.

Tasheka's
January 6, 2021

Great customer support - will work hours with you until you reach a solution. Very easy to operate and good functionality. Early stages of Walmart and integration can be confusing and this team is full of experts willing to help.

NatureWise