Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

AMANG NY INC

Adeeba!
Great service! whenever I have errors the support is really helpful.
She helped me perfectly!
Love this support

1ST C & R

Thanks Abhilash for your patience and walking me through the process one step at a time.. for a minute I was worried that this would be just too much for me but due to your patience and instructions it was not that difficult at all to integrate with.. selling on walmart has boosted my revenue by 100 fold.. I advise you all to give this app a try.. because I'm sure none of you shopify sellers are really making any real revenue dealing with amazon and google..

Urban Cycling Apparel

Great service! I had lots of questions on a Saturday and the live chat person was available and eager to help me.

Goli

Great Integration App and good Features and Bulk operations as well.
CEDCOMMERCE provides great customer support. Abhilash has been great with helping resolve my issues

66autocolor

The app worked well for product listing. We ended up going a different direction but the app it's self did okay.

Avalea

Nice app that notifies you promptly when you receive an order from Walmart marketplace. Excellent customer service.

Nutrition Faktory

Amazing app and customer service. Much better than the free marketplace app that is part of Shopify. Just spend the extra money and get an app that syncs and integrates easily.

Levant's Naturals

Best Integration App, Best App UI, Awesome Features and Bulk operations as well.
CEDCOMMERCE is a good Company, providing better services to the clients. It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE.
Abhilash is a good analyst and master to solve clients concerns. Highly Recommend.

Kenotik

I used this app to import my products from Shopify to Walmart Seller Center. I was able to import hundreds of products with relative ease. When I had questions, the chat line quickly answered all of my questions within minutes and provided reference tools to help me along.

Nobodo

I recently have worked with Shipra and she truly helped me to navigate and help implement the skus/barcodes associated with each product so that my products can go live on walmart.com the app and the customer service has been such an amazing experience and I would recommend it to everyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34