Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Heybo Outdoors

I had an issue with orders not syncing. Received a message saying the sku was out of stock when it was not. Online chat with support fixed the issue immediately. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

TECH Enterprises Inc.

So far so good...Walmart is very touchy to upload items and this certainly helps that process. Once orders are placed they drop right into Shopify for processing. Saves lots of time.

Papabags L.L.C

Easy to use! Quick and friendly customer service. Love the chat option for immediate help. Added all my shopify products to Walmart in a few clicks

Italian Food Online Store

Very useful App, ready to go. First time on Walmart and all process last few minutes. With this app all steps are under control and it's easy to connect Shopify and your Walmart account. We used other apps to integrate our system with other famous marketplace and this app deserves a 5 stars. We had some issues with some products update and the customer service (Abhilash above all) is ready 24/7 to help you. So, we suggest this app!

ChildTherapyToys

Seamless integration with Shopify. The app is pretty easy to navigate. If you have a problem, their customer service is easily reachable and helpful. I will continue using their app with confidence.

JE Retail LLC

I like this app because it allows me to keep track of my Walmart orders on Shopify which is convenient

RUUFE

I can not put in words how great the whole team is. Great support and very easy to work with. You guys rock

All Pet Things

The app services have been good so far, they have very quick and helpful responses from Customer service

Perfume Plus Outlet

This is one of the best app, I have came across that helps integrate products on Walmart's Sales channel. Absolutely, love the customer service. My rep helped me out with every single question that I had. This app is a great help to the sellers who want to list their products on Walmart.
Very simple to use, one of the most user- friendly app I have used for integration.
If you get stuck or need assistance the support is impeccable.
The team is always there to assist you out in every possible way being screen share, calls, or WhatsApp.
Explained all the functionalities of App
Abhilash helped me through the whole process and was very patient in correcting my listing on Walmart.
The features provided by the app are really amazing and the simple interface make my work a lot easier.
Highly recommended !!

Gorilla Gadgets

This is what I call customer support, my rep did not hang up the phone or end the WhatsApp chat until I was completely set up.