Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

Fly Trap Yoga: Yoga Boutique

I was very lost in the beginning- they are very helpful and thorough. Assisted me every step of the way. Patient.

Speak4em.com

Great help, without the app I would of been stuck scratching my head. Recommend to everyone looking to use Walmart Shopify channel.

Finkelman's

Great customer service and app performance. The customer service representatives are always ready to help through chat and are very responsive

Styles by Alexis

good timesand something new everyday
learning about shipping and local shopping
learn to am example of what to see

Whitaker Brothers

The customer support is what makes the difference. This is a powerful and flexible app, sure, but it's a bit of a bear to configure. The CED guys make it easy. A process that would have otherwise taken me hours to figure out, they stepped me through in about 20 minutes. This app works as advertised, and it made our Walmart integration go as smoothly as could have been imagined.

Active Life Company

Tanya was amazingly helpful to me in setting up my integration and optimization between Walmart Marketplace and my Shopify store. Thanks so much!

C4 Energy

Great app for connecting from Shopify to Walmart. The experts are great for helping with any of your needs.

Bonafide Provisions

We are using the CedCommerce Shopify integration to pull in our Walmart orders to our Shopify site. I watched a few training videos but still had some questions so I used the chat option and hopped on a screenshare with Abhilash Srivastav and he was a lifesaver! He spent a great deal of time walking me through the everything from the Dashboard to the Shipping Settings. This has been a huge help for out company to both track and fulfill our Walmart.com orders.

Stone Candles

I think this app will help us on processing to Walmart. Although we are new here the support is always responsive since the beginning even we haven't purchased the app yet. Staff will guide you and help you in most everything.

Luigi House

Very user friendly app. And the costumer service is amazing, too. Nikesh cleared up my doubts immediately. IT CAN REALLY SAVE YOUR TIME AND SIMPLIFIED YOUR WORK!