Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

NU3

The app is pretty handy to upload product directly to Walmart. Works very well and their customer service is lighting fast and they are there to help all the way.

shoreboatsupplies

I used this app to connect my shopify store to walmart Seems easy to use customer service was helpful . The customer service agent did her best and helped me to get the app to work. The app helps intergrate your shopify store with walmart quickly and easily .

Transformation Protein

After trying Walmart's own Shopify app and failing miserably, CedCommerce came to our rescue. I must say, this app has, by far, the best customer service I ever experienced on any software platform. 24/7 expert support is available directly via live chat, they respond in less than a minute and help with even the most difficult technical problems. Currently we are able to sync all products in a customized way between our Shopify store and Walmart seamlessly. 5 stars!

Name Your Price Fashions

This app is pretty user friendly. I like the examples it shows you on the side what you need to say or do when setting up the app. Great Feature!

Bucklebury

The app works great for syncing your Shopify store with Walmart.com. And the customer service is fantastic. I had an issue late on a Saturday night and Raj was there for me via the instant chat and helped me solve the issue quickly. Super customer service!

Toolshop5

This app is a great addition for anyone looking to improve their growth and sales on Walmart. The dedicated support team is a great feature that you just don't see much of nowadays. I'd like to recognize one support member in particular, Hrithik, who has went above and beyond to make sure I am having a great experience using the app and always helping me solve issues I come across. Thank you for a wonderful app!

Amerissentials

This app is a must have for anyone looking to manage products on Walmart! Easy to use and functions exactly as described. Definitely recommend!

Eldorado Bag

Really recommend! I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. Really recommend!

NatureWise

Great customer support - will work hours with you until you reach a solution. Very easy to operate and good functionality. Early stages of Walmart and integration can be confusing and this team is full of experts willing to help.

AMERICAN RECORDER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

We use CED everyday, Fast streamline helps managing our 1000's of SKU's. Much easier than uploading tedious spreadsheets. Fast and instant customer service has helped at every turn. We use CED for our other marketplace management as well. Defiantly worth a try