Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Creo Skate Co

The functionality of this app is great! Shubhangi and her team have been such a great help and support navigating the process of setting my Walmart store up - Many thanks!

Katamco, LLC

Great app for expanding into Walmart. Excellent customer service!!! Everything in the app is user friendly and pretty straight forward. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

Store-Shopping-Center

I a satisfied with Kushagra taking out the time to explain services provided. This was my first time actually taking up the time to learn.

NewMarketPets

I am very satisfied with the service and support provided today by Kushagra. He was very supported by teaching me steps by steps on how to publish my products on Walmart. As well, he shared information about how to eliminate errors, and offer to support me in the future and be my point of contact with any issues I go through. He also offered to do the profiling for me. Very kind and respectful. I love the service that Walmart Integration provided to me.

Klaebu Sterling Silver

The 24/hr customer service has been really great for me as I try to upload my products. I was having many technical errors with getting UPCs imported and Kushagra has been so helpful!

Icy Craft

Last update: I migrated my Walmart account to the "shipping templates" feature, as requested by Walmart, and it broke. Value shipping, which was removed before, was added back in. I tried fixing it. I emailed the company. They ignored it. I emailed again. No answer. I opened an official work ticket. Nothing happened for days. I cancelled my account and am using a cheaper app that does what they say. I doesn't help that they are headquartered halfway around the world and they are working their day hours, not our day hours, so I don't get a response, if any, until 12 hours later. Update: They company increased the limit and gave me 30 days. I have enough sales from Wal-Mart to justify the cost for the past month. I can't give them five stars because the cost is high for what it is (shopify monthly cost alone is barely more than this app), and it isn't perfect. It does what it says and I can't complain about competency. Old: Only allowed uploading of 30 SKUs for a week trial. Either give me a free subscription with limited SKUs or give me a week trial with unlimited SKUs. Hamstringing me both ways is somehow supposed to prove your concept? The idea is that you let me set my stuff with your system and see how successful it is and if it's successful, I continue to pay. That's the plan, right? How successful do you think I'm going to be with only 6 days and 30 SKUs? I just went around you and installed the Wal-mart app directly. It's not as efficient, but at least all of my SKUs can get online. And a $50/m app to make the free one more efficient isn't going to cut it. The Amazon app is free and it works pretty well. In fact, all the marketplace apps work pretty well for $0.

September 11, 2020

Hi Josh,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like you to re-install the app and give us another chance to serve you with an extended trial to use the app to the fullest and check all the app features.

We would love to serve you again.

Team CedCommerce

KaraMD®

Great app with excellent customer support, they helped me through the whole setup and got me live quickly

September 15, 2020

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your review. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Team CedCommerce.

R. Terra

kushagra from Walmart Integration App. Was professional! He help to set my store online step by step “ on my time” always happy to answer my questions! Great customer service - well deserved 100 stars!

b-goat

The customer service is top notch. Any questions we had, we received an answer in short time. Would recommend

Jack Spades Co.

It was very confusing for me figuring out how to be so technical and every time I reached out for help someone responded to assist me. I appreciate their help.

August 28, 2020

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We would love to work with you and list out the points that you find confusing and technical in the app. In this way, you will help us improve our app, and we will be able to help sellers quickly sell their products on Walmart.

Team CedCommerce