Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

Dara HB

I have received personal attention and assistance through this app. I have a personal account manager who is handling a lot of the details necessary to set my Walmart store in good position to become profitable, and this is a huge help to me. I have so many different aspects to my business, it is great to have someone on my team who knows what they are doing and can do some heavy lifting for me. My case manager there is like a loyal employee. She is always helpful and they are always available to help, 24 hours a day. When you request help, they will literally get to you in about 5 seconds, every time. This is a reliable service and so far I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend.

Accents Inserts

This team went above and beyond to help me integrate my Walmart account. Nikesha assisted me with all my questions and showed me all the benefits of the app. It's nice to see how very user friendly the app is.

Tea Up Health

This was my first time using an app in shopify as a new shop, the whole process in my mind was going to be overwhelming, BUT NO the support team was/is great, very responsive and eager to help no matter what, I am really happy to have such a supportive customer service team to help me navigate all these processes. I am not only using them for Walmart but am in the process of adding Etsy as well. Its so many steps to running a small business, this was an easy one!

SteepedinTea

Easy to comprehend and navigate, I use the app to sell on the Marketplace as well as other shopping platforms.

Totality Solutions Inc.

Easy set up and automatic products sync are a plus.
Support helps troubleshoot any questions.
Although it is better to troubleshoot through their live chat.

A Special Touch

I love the app, customer service and help I have thru the integration process. The reps are nice and very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I bought some barcodes and the rep made sure I know what to do with them to make the process simple.

Olive & Chain

The customer service is great! With the plan I bought, the team is helping me upload my products and run an SEO to help increase sales. I look forward to working with them on all my future projects and integrations.

VC PLAY

I used this app and with the assistance of its team, things become really easy. Highly recommended.

Knick Knack Toy Shack

I have been using CED's Walmart App for over a year. This App has made it very easy to load our products and keep all data synced with Shopify. CED is very easy to work with and anytime we need help CED is always available to help us. I recommend this App highly if you want to sell on Walmart.

Kimitrea Naturals

Please be careful using this app, they are able to manipulate coding to the point where your product cannot be found in the Walmart search bar. So you don't have any choice but purchase their SEO Plan. Someone in customer service, ask me for my Walmart seller center, username, and passcode. They don't need this information to help. I notice once I deleted the app I was able to find my products.

July 24, 2021

Hi Kimitrea Yates,

Apologize bad experience you had.

I tell you that Walmart takes time to show products in the search bar (24-48 hrs). Sometimes, due to low Content and discoverability scores, the product does not come up in the search even after 48 hours. Then, in that case, we offer free SEO services to our sellers to help them get their product in the search results and get sales from Walmart. We usually ask sellers to create a user account on their Walmart Account with limited access, which helps us analyze all these things and share the exact cause of the problem.

I would like you to connect with us on walmart-helpdesk@cedcommerce.com so that we can help you further.