Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Bayside Brush Co.

Absolutely recommend this app. I integrated my entire store and the guys at support are very helpful. Thanks for all the help.

CJ-Technology LLC

the app is really helpful, the guys are awesome. Have been using a different platform for years, just made it happen after 1 day working with Ced.

Thanks guys

Game Plan Experts

I was trying to get this setup and working through the chat at first, I have been on Walmart and am still on Walmart and my Consumer ID and Private Key that were coming from Walmart kept showing up as invalid. So went to a phone call. They are from outside the US and the call was very choppy, along with the language barrier made it very difficult to accomplish anything. So long story short, I am going to try and find another integration partner. This one as far as I can tell may be good once you set up, but the setup process is so onerous that I wasted almost a day trying to get it done.

May 23, 2019

Hi Shane,

The Consumer ID and Private Key is extracted from Walmart and the app match it to configure the app with Walmart. The invalid error is from Walmart when they are unable to match the keys. This happens sometime but as you were connected with us on a LIVE chat this was fixed at the same time.

Also, we are glad that you are still connected with us and selling your products on Walmart successfully.

Happy selling.

LoveMyFabric

Excellent app and support! the few problems I did face while uploading my products were mostly on Walmarts end.

moth-prevention.com

There have been some great improvements to this app in recent months and without it we would never have been able to successfully connect from Shopify into Walmart. It takes a bit of getting used to, but the Team at CedCommerce have also been quick to respond and extremely helpful along the way.

EG Gifts

Perfect app great service highly recommended :)
Will use it for more stores
they always help and provide a great customer service

Plan B Fashionista

I've been having many issues with stock and variants publishing correctly. They do their best to provide support, but it is very frustrating. Not sure what the issue is, but they are very helpful in resolving issues. I only wish selling on
Walmart was a more smooth process. This is the most frustrating app I have ever used and I use at least 10 software programs for my stores and this is by far the most inefficient time wasting app ever. Tried to get a refund. Do NOT get this app. We are now using another app for Walmart

Nashua Nutrition

We have had some challenges with the app because of how our store is setup, but Nidhi has been exceptional with support. We are able to Skype Nidhi seemingly any time of the day or night and get a quick and friendly response. Looking forward to doing more integrations with CED Commerce!

Dbtoys

This company keeps publishing my items without my permission or knowledge. I am not ready for my items to be published yet and I keep receiving orders. I have contacted them several times but they still have not fixed the problem. Very disappointed. I would not recommend them.

Sexy Sparkles Fashion Jewelry

I honestly did not think that these guys could intergrade my shopify with Walmart but they were able to with no issues, customer service is AMAZING always helpful and answer the calls. thank you