Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

PartsBrozStore

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. Convenient service. Excellent technical support. High speed operation. They help in completing my launch checklist on Walmart.
I have tried many other services, but this one is the most convenient. I am very happy with all the features of the app.

You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...
The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Slashtek

Came through and really helped me get things connected. Lots of support - more so than you normally would see with an integrator. Thanks!

Froedge Machine & Supply Co., Inc.

I really like this app! The importing is a very smooth process likewise the uploading. I really like the fact that you can search for your item in order to do changes to it so you're not having to click the "next page" button. CED Commerce support is a great help as well, they are there when we need them!

case4cellphone.com

Great app. Nice features. Very simple to use and I like the experience. Customer support is superb! Highly recommend this app.

Sunika Sneakers

I am a new seller on Walmart, don't know what to do. After installing the Walmart Integration app, they assisted me in completing the launch checklist. Completing the launch checklist This app helps me a lot in managing my inventory, products, and orders. All I need to do is to click buttons
to manage orders and products, every
process is automated by the CED team. Now, I hardly spend 5-10 minutes. Along with this, I got other features that I like the most - the threshold inventory

My Vendor

I used this app. It looks great at the beginning, but it takes several attempts to get your products published on Walmart. After my trial period I received a call from sales rep and was offered a big discount in order to opt-in for yearly plan, but never mentioned about non-refundable policy to us. I been trying to request for refund which was refused in every possible way.
Please do not become too fascinated by the discount offered and try using the app for at least 3-4 months because you will never receive any refund from these guys and read terms and condition before opting in as the sales rep will never tell you about non-refundable policy. We made a mistake of trusting the representative and lost almost $300 to these people.
Cannot be associated with such an organization.

I have to give 1 star other wise they do not deserve any stars

October 24, 2019

Hi Tejas,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused but we can't offer you a refund because you do not wish to sell on Walmart anymore and you clearly state that you do not have any problem with the app. The app is not responsible for your sales as it totally depends on your products and the information you provide with your products.

Also, we have terms and conditions in the beginning when you install the app.

The moto behind offering discounts is that the seller can get the services at a cost they can easily afford.

Feroce Couture Boutique

Love this app and I appreciate Sonali so much she has been a big help with everything . This app pretty much helps with everything . Love the feature of how Shopify syncs your products to the app which links to Walmart .

October 15, 2019

Thank you Ebonne for the appreciation. Assisting you in selling your products on Walmart has been an absolute pleasure for our team.

Wish you great success on Walmart.

the amazin' jungle

I have been using the walmart integration app. I am very impressed with the service and what is even better is the support provided. Online chat is available 24 hours to answer your questions and solve any glitches. Keep it up guys!
Sonali and Raza on chat are very helpful and get things fixed quickly!

Hi Rizwan,

Thanks for sharing your kind words. We would love to serve you on more than one marketplace.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

KETOPSF

First of all this software is amazing, yet what makes it even better is the support. Adeeba in customer support has been amazing! 2 years ago the approval process and up loading products was 180 page PDF and 14 months of pain. I literally got software yesterday, got approved and products published within 24 hrs. Amazing!

October 15, 2019

Thanks William for sharing your experience and appreciating our team work.

TheBlowdryer.com

I like this app. Support Team rocks! Quick to respond and always willing to help, give advice and suggestions to help me fully understand how the app works. Every time I ask something they're always there! Thank you!