Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Four Brothers Products

Overall this is a great app that helps bring all of your orders from Walmart into one central location. I have run into several issues where items that I had listed on Walmart's site before getting that app did not integrate well. New items that I create on my Shopify store seem to integrate well and I haven't had many issues with them. There is a problem if you use QB to store financial records. If you have all of your orders from Walmart added to the Shopify store its really hard to keep the records straight, what's a Walmart order, what's Shopify and where should I be expecting a deposit from. Customer service has been very helpful in resolving many of the issues that I've had. The app does require daily monitoring to resolve errors and not delay orders.

BestforLessDrugTest

The support I received with my Walmart publishing errors was very helpful. They fixed 66 errors all gone now, thanks.

Vitamins of America

Great service, we use CedCommerce for multiple accounts. Hands down one of the best support teams - a true 24/7 support. Easier processes and overall functionality compared to other apps and services. Also affordable pricing plans.

FlavorToothpicks

I had an issue and hard time getting Walmart up and online. I contacted them and within 1 day my products were up and online. They made it very seem less and improved sales by 300 percent. love how Ced is always available to chat and provide 1 on 1 support. They don't hide behind a support forum like all the rest of these companies. Thanks guys you rock.

Heybo Outdoors

I had an issue with orders not syncing. Received a message saying the sku was out of stock when it was not. Online chat with support fixed the issue immediately. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

TECH Enterprises Inc.

So far so good...Walmart is very touchy to upload items and this certainly helps that process. Once orders are placed they drop right into Shopify for processing. Saves lots of time.

Papabags L.L.C

Easy to use! Quick and friendly customer service. Love the chat option for immediate help. Added all my shopify products to Walmart in a few clicks

Italian Food Online Store

Very useful App, ready to go. First time on Walmart and all process last few minutes. With this app all steps are under control and it's easy to connect Shopify and your Walmart account. We used other apps to integrate our system with other famous marketplace and this app deserves a 5 stars. We had some issues with some products update and the customer service (Abhilash above all) is ready 24/7 to help you. So, we suggest this app!

ChildTherapyToys

Seamless integration with Shopify. The app is pretty easy to navigate. If you have a problem, their customer service is easily reachable and helpful.

JE Retail LLC

I like this app because it allows me to keep track of my Walmart orders on Shopify which is convenient