Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Trusted Quality Savings

This App has saved me hours of time. It is user-friendly and the customer service is fantastic. Highly recommended! Perfect for any Walmart seller or drop shipper.

Thermpouch

So far so good. Quick chat response. I started on walmart.com before I knew about the app so it's kind of like working in reverse. Hopefully, all will be synched and I will get better results.

Vista Flags

We use this app to upload our products to walmart and sync our orders. It works great. MUCH better than the shopify walmart integration app.

qupid-shoes-walmart

We are new to this app and the customer support is awesome. They are attentive and resolves the issues in a timely manner. If you end up with a rep named, Akchhaya - you lucked out! He's very patient and makes sure your questions are answered. The app itself is pretty user friendly too.

La Catrina Coffee

This is a WONDERFUL app! Before finding this app I spent days trying to upload my products and hundreds of dollars on barcodes!! I was very frustrated and almost gave up!! This app changed everything and now I am live and ready to sell!! 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE too!!

Kioki Clothing Co.

5 Stars is not enough. First off, the support team on the backend was extremely helpful. Like above and beyond helpful. They know their app very well and make changes quickly. The App is easy to use, once you get use to a new system. Easy to add product and see an overview of everything. Let me speak about the integration. It seemed easier than other apps, and of course with the support team helping. It made is quick! Amazing customer service and they are always willing to help out! GREAT APP!!

EaZy BrandZ

I've used this app to sync our shopify listings seamlessly with Walmart. The Chat support has been extremely responsive and helpful. I've used this app to sync our shopify listings seamlessly with Walmart. The Chat support has been extremely responsive and helpful.

Shoxtec Suspension

I like how the support team interact with me on live chat basis, rather than email. Prompt reply and resolve issues for me, besides. their interface is way better than others of what I tried, user-friendly 100%%!! Recommend. I was selling on 5 platforms and changing inventory made me headache. I'm now using the app to sync my products and orders all in one place at shopify now for my amazon, ebay and walmart marketplace. The team will customize your needs, because my staff do not allow variation in Ebay, and they did that for me! Honest review because really helped me out, saved my energy.

DiscountJewelry.Shop

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.. To say I’m blown away by the level of customer service and professionalism Cedcommerce had in helping me get more than 1000skus on Walmart would be an understatement! I didn’t have 1,2 or even 3 reps helping me I had literally more then 10! 24/7 365 any msg I sent was immediately answered and honestly 90% of my messages were not even pertaining to their app. They went above and beyond out of there way to do all the work for me. They walked me through every step the provided UPC’s they updated my products and in the end I have 1350 products on Walmart ALL WINNING THE BUY BOX! I never review anything but these guy and gals are a godsend thank you guys so much! I’ve been dealing with so many personal things and you guys lifted a weight of my shoulder this glowing review is the least I can do to show my genuine appreciation of how fast and easy you made the upload again thank you guys!

kin+kind - Natural & Organic - Pet Grooming & Wellness

First App in Shopify that really delivers what they promised. Customer service and help are outstanding. Thank you for all your help, you guys are the best!