Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

ALZO Digital

The app works well when I know what to do. But when I have questions or issues the help desk team is very good, polite, and effective. It's also great they are available in my time zone (USA East Coast).

Beluga Design

1. Best app on the market for this use case
2. A ton of functionality - everything you want
3. Very responsive customer service
4. Fast and works well
5. Reasonable pricing However, the UI is not intuitive and I needed help to figure it out. But other than learning the UI for the first time, I highly recommend.

MyPurMist N.A.

This app is fairly complex but also looks to be comprehensive. Thus set up requires some assistance along the way. Support team however is available 24/7 to assist with all set up issues and questions (they get a 5 star from me). Only giving a 4 star overall rating right now as I don't feel I know enough to assess the overall value of the app as yet until it's fully set up and we are using it day in and day out. I will update my rating in 2-4 weeks when I have a better sense of it.

rbeey

They provide amazing customer support and also help you to get unblocked in case you did not understand something. Will definitely recommend.

SnoreStop

Tanya and the whole team successfully got our entire catalog of products published on Walmart.com. It did take a few months but that is due to Walmart's poor customer service. The team was diligent and kept opening cases over and over again with every error message we receive. Great things don't happen overnight. You cannot have unrealistic expectations. If you've worked with Amazon then you know what I'm talking about! We are currently working on the SEO part so we can start really growing our business to meet our goals for 2022. Their customer service is excellent and their communication is 5 stars! I HIGHLY recommend their service they are a valuable asset to your growing your business on Walmart. We were not able to do this on our own and I'm happy to have started this partnership. It was a learning curve in the beginning and I'm thankful they were so patient with me. They provide the service you pay for no gimmicks here. You can trust them to help you grow on Walmart.com.

Graceful Giftings

This app facilitated the upload and integration of nearly 60,000 product listings in under 60 days. The process was seamless and the customer service was responsive. The team at CedCommerce holds your hand every step of the way and their communication was outstanding. We highly recommend this tool for integrating your store with the Walmart Seller Marketplace.

Twin Brothers export

I am starting selling on Walmart and this app is pretty easy to use and very useful for those who sell online in Walmart, I definitely recommend it

Heath Riles BBQ

This app was very complicated in the beginning and not easy to understand. I finally chatted with the right agent that was willing to help me get things figured out. Thank you very much, Abhilash!

SEYANTE

All these reviews must be fake. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They sell you the app with a lie that you can revise and organize your listings on their console. Just after I checked out I was told I cannot do that. Since then I have been asking to cancel the subscription. They wanted me to pay for additional development that they need to do for their app. When I told them this is unethical I was told they mistyped their message. They say they have 24/7 support but I got messages like "It is midnight here. It is a holiday here" It has been a month they didn't resolve my problem. They keep asking for the same data over and over again with the promise to resolve my issue in 2-3 days. I asked for a full refund since I couldn't use the app at all. Additionally, they broke my correct listings and now I have to pay again for the feed. They do their best not to issue a refund. I will open a claim by calling my bank and another claim on Shopify. They do their best to rip you off.

Fly Trap Yoga: Yoga Boutique

I was very lost in the beginning- they are very helpful and thorough. Assisted me every step of the way. Patient.