Walmart Integration

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whitaker Brothers

The customer support is what makes the difference. This is a powerful and flexible app, sure, but it's a bit of a bear to configure. The CED guys make it easy. A process that would have otherwise taken me hours to figure out, they stepped me through in about 20 minutes. This app works as advertised, and it made our Walmart integration go as smoothly as could have been imagined.

Active Life Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

Tanya was amazingly helpful to me in setting up my integration and optimization between Walmart Marketplace and my Shopify store. Thanks so much!

C4 Energy

Great app for connecting from Shopify to Walmart. The experts are great for helping with any of your needs.

Bonafide Provisions

We are using the CedCommerce Shopify integration to pull in our Walmart orders to our Shopify site. I watched a few training videos but still had some questions so I used the chat option and hopped on a screenshare with Abhilash Srivastav and he was a lifesaver! He spent a great deal of time walking me through the everything from the Dashboard to the Shipping Settings. This has been a huge help for out company to both track and fulfill our Walmart.com orders.

Stone Candles

Time spent using app About 1 year

I think this app will help us on processing to Walmart. Although we are new here the support is always responsive since the beginning even we haven't purchased the app yet. Staff will guide you and help you in most everything.

Luigi House

Time spent using app 1 day

Very user friendly app. And the costumer service is amazing, too. Nikesh cleared up my doubts immediately. IT CAN REALLY SAVE YOUR TIME AND SIMPLIFIED YOUR WORK!

LoveNTouch Handicraft L.L.C.

Wonderful people and great product to work with, Love the way this has simplified my life , Great team to work with

Key of Z Rubboards

This is a great app for everyone who whats to sell on Walmart. Tanya Tripathi, Gaurav Mishra, and the whole crew have been helping me get my store ready for sales on Walmart. Customer service is quick and very helpful. Thank you for your great service. Don

Depilcompany

Very good application, it helps us a lot to manage the walmart account with our page, we now have a lot of time. also excellent customer service

AbsoluteProMusic

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an awesome app, it is efficient and performing well. It makes the integration to Walmart is smooth and easy. You can transfer your inventory from Shopify to Walmart in a blink of an eye. The apps is well developed and it has a full 24/7 support. The customer is excellent, and you will have a constant follow up. Shipra is one of the staff members, she is was amazing ! thank you so much for your help. Shipra is an expert that will solve any issues you have. She is fast, professional, competent and most of all dedicated to serve the interest of the customer, i recommend anyone to request her, she will make some magic there and get your integration running in no time. Overall, this apps is definitely worth the cost. Deserve a 5 stars !