Out of Stock, Pre Order Alerts
Shoppers sign up for alerts when out of stock and pre order items are restocked. Integrate with your Email Service Provider (ESP).
Drive More Sales
Increased conversion on restock alert traffic from email, Facebook & Instagram ads. Grow your email list with opt in at alert sign up.
Control the look and feel and the rules for when to show the out of stock or pre order form and when to send back in stock notifications.
About Back in Stock Product Alerts
- Want higher Click-thru Rate (CTR) on your restock emails?
- Want those clicks resulting in higher purchases?
Drive more sales with Restock and Pre order Alerts
Shoppers love this feature and you’ll love it even more. With increased click-through rates on alerts and improved conversion on alert traffic, what’s not to love?
Advanced and Customizable In Stock and Pre-order app
- Used by thousands of merchants.
- Shoppers can subscribe to out of stock products at the variant level (size, color, etc.).
- The app will automatically let shoppers know when a product comes back in stock. You don't have to do anything.
- Send follow-up re-stock reminders to increase conversion.
- Split your re-stock email alerts into smaller batches, spread over a length of time. Ensure only the adequate amount of customers are notified.
- Maximize usage, no login needed for your shoppers to sign up for alerts.
- Works with Shopify Locations.
- Ensure shoppers are not notified for just a product return by defining the minimum threshold stock value as a whole or on individual products. Back in stock alerts get sent when the stock is replenished over the defined value ensuring higher conversion.
- Use it out of the box in 5 minutes, customizing the look and feel to seamlessly integrate with your Shopify theme
- Use your own ESP to send back in stock alerts.
- A long list of partner integrations makes a seamless implementation easy.
Bring Shoppers Back
- Target back in stock alert users with personalized email campaigns via your own ESP.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with multiple email vendors like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Retention Science, Sailthru, Bronto, Listrak, dotDigital and others.
- Out-of-the-box retargeting integration with Facebook & Instagram.
- Out-of-the-box integration with CRM / CDP platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce and Zaius.
- Grow your email list by enabling opt in at alert signup.
- ESP: Klaviyo, Bronto, dotdigital, Listrak, ReSci, MailChimp, Sailthru, SendGrid and more.
- CRM / CDP: Zaius, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Cordial, HubSpot and more on the way.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram
- Automation: Zapier, Shopify Flow, Klaviyo Flow
Insights and Analytics
- Intuitive Dashboard that surfaces all the key metrics and analytics for the products that are interesting to your shoppers.
- Detailed reports on which products have the highest demand, and which users are signing up for back in stock alerts. Easy for you to restock wanted products.
Need help configuring the Back in Stock Product Alerts app to match your website look and style?
Just email us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Retention Science,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $12.50/month billed at $149.99 once per year
or $41.67/month billed at $499.99 once per year
or $83.33/month billed at $999.99 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The Daebak Company
Great app with great customer service. I've finished setting up two important features on our site thanks to their developers. Quick response. willing to recommend to other founders
We used this app to keep track of customers who want products that are sold out so that we can know how many to produce. Additionally this app lets us track emails of our clients and then reach out to them directly about product inventory status! The support team is also really nice and helpful when we had some questions.
Been using for a short period, but so far so good! Support has been phenomenal and it does what promised!