4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked products, aiding in customer retention and interest generation. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with marketing platforms, and detailed product demand analytics. Many appreciate its automation features for reducing admin tasks and aiding in restocking. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient responses. The app's customizability and seamless fit with product pages are also noted.

January 24, 2024

Great app, after a theme update i had some trouble reintegrating but the helpdesk helped me within one day!

Jarderi

Purkhús
Iceland
Almost 5 years using the app
January 6, 2024

Great solution & great support. Seamlessly fits with my product pages better than other options.

The Sustainable Watch Company
9 months using the app
November 27, 2023

Responsive, knowledgeable, and kind customer service. Helps our website look streamlined without being clunky or too overbearing.

Evil Queen
Almost 4 years using the app
January 19, 2024

This app has been very helpful so far. The support team is very responsive to messages and made custom adjustments to the look of our back in stock form and button as well.

BoxoUSA
9 days using the app
November 15, 2023

I have been dealing with Shrey on adding something to our website. He has been amazingly helpful and has been getting back to me daily. I really love that my customers get alerted when an item comes back into stock. I used to email them manually. This saves time and makes sure that no one gets missed.

The Papery
South Africa
9 months using the app
October 17, 2023

We are happy we have found this app. The customer service team is top notch.

ethnasia
Greece
Almost 4 years using the app
November 17, 2023

Super happy with the performance of the app as well as the excellent customer service support that I received. Highly recommended.

Marianne Style
27 days using the app
October 12, 2023

Great customer service and very nice solution :))))

OYOY LIVING DESIGN
Denmark
10 months using the app
October 2, 2023

Wonderful customer service. We updated the design of our store and Swym quickly helped us implement design changes so the app followed our new brand guide.

Rock Creek Crates