In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Automatically notify customers when products are back in stock

MASC

Works as expected after some tweaking. Support was helpful and responded quickly. Recommended, but I'm only using the free version so can't speak to what paid version is like.

Heredia Clothing

Great app, great support. They helped me to set it up in my language and everything works awesome. Totally recommend it.

PITTURA PER HOBBY

Everything was solved in just a few hours. Great customer service. A perfect app for my e-commerce.

IRIDE DE PORTU

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

www.prettyboutique.com

support is extremely quick and hassle free. I would highly recommend using this app company if the app has the functionality that you need.

Pepla

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

White Mountain Puzzles

So Far so Good. Customer Support very responsive. Only had it on my site a few days but so far so good. Sean

Little Black Tux

Very prompt responses & thorough solutions. Extends helpful & beneficial options for us. Love them! :)

AFROline shop

Excellent application, professional work. Support is fast and helpful. They provide a clear description and quickly set language features.

Vprocity

The app is useful, and the customer service is perfect. They solve the problem quickly and efficiently. Recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24