In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Automatically notify customers when products are back in stock

Kitsbow

Customer service is top notch. Timely responses with quick solutions (in some cases even offering solutions to problems I didn't know I had!). The flexibility of the app has been helpful as I do restocks small and large, very compatible with creating segmented emails for targeted customers.

Highly recommend for anyone that is constantly having inventory change (especially around quantity = 0, for a small company like mine, we produce small batches of goods at a time, which makes this a very useful tool!).

Clearly 5 stars. Bravo to you, your code writers, and your customer support staff!

Wish N Wells

So far so good, its a very helpful app .Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often. Only Thing I do not like is it doesn't email you when someone does sign up for restocks. :(

BossenStore.com

So far so good, only barely had it for a week - but we like the concept, and it was very easy to install and looks nice on the site. When we had an issue, support was extremely quick and friendly with a response within 24 hours.

OutdoorTravelGear.com

This is a very helpful app for us. Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often.

La Fierce

I installed this app because being a small and new store, my inventory count is super low. The app enables me collect customer data to gauge interest in an out of stock item.

The team at In Stock Alerts is competent and professional bar none! They reached out to me immediately I installed the app to find out if they could assist in any way and boy did they! They went above and beyond and even made very intelligent suggestions to me regarding my site. The level of customer service is unparalleled. Thank you Nisha and Prateek!!

Avail London

Very happy with service - prompt, friendly and quick results. Would use Swym Corp in the future. Thanks

Mod Bands

This app is great for bringing potential lost traffic back to the store when an item is out of stock. The team is very responsive to questions and issues. Can’t rate it highly enough.

Quality Cellular Parts

This App saves me lots of time! Whenever I run out of stock on a product, I always receive messages from my customers asking when I will be getting more in. Then when I receive my order, I manually send emails to my customers letting them know that the product is back in stock. Now I don't have to do that anymore. The Support is amazing. I wanted the notification option to show on the collection page as well as the product page. Swym Support added the code to my store and made sure that it worked seamlessly with a pre-order App that I am using.

xoxobeautique

I love this app. It helps me to determine what my customers are waiting on so that I can prioritize what I will re-stock fastest. I also love how it automatically notifies my customers when a product re-stocks since I have a lot of products that continue to need re-stock. It really takes a burden off me to do this task for me.

Danú Global

App installed easily and is completely intuitive. Does exactly what it says it does. Had one small display issue, which I brought to their attention and got fantastic customer support. They addressed the issue quickly and were totally professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15