In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

Sloanie

Phenomenal support team who provide an impeccable service getting the app installed across various themes... and a great app.

Glorious Cubs

Apps works well, excellent customer service. I reached out for few questions and they answered very fast

Cedar and Stone

Great app, easy to use and the customer service was incredible. They responded quickly and resolved my questions straight away :)

Giordana Cycling

So far so good Very easy to install and question I had was addressed in less than 3 minutes! great customer service!

Frinje

Great app and very imprressive support, these guys are always ready to help. The app works very well and is very easy to set up. Looks great on our website www.frinjefashion.com. Recommend!

SCTY mx

No solo la aplicación me ayuda muchísimo, también su atención al cliente es increíble. Solucionaron unos problemas que tenía en solo 1 día! ahora mi tienda funciona perfecto y mis clientes pueden unirse a la lista de espera sin problemas cuando nuestros productos se agotan, lo cual nos permite saber si alguien solicita un producto una vez que se agota y así no perder ventas!

Wigaddict

Really really helpful customer service and awesome app! Just what I needed for my store at the moment. Thanks!

UBU Swimwear

Very easy to setup and modify. FANTASTIC SUPPORT. Had a minor setup query and they replied and resolved it for me within an hour. The app has worked great for us so far.
Would like if they had feature to get email notification when customer alert requests come in. Hopefully in future update.
Thanks so much!

eJuiceDB

Perfect, simple. That's how I describe this app. The Customer service is on par with the big guys. They've made it extremely easy to customize and configure back in stock notifications for our store. And it integrates with Klaviyo. Could not ask for more.

LVR Fashion

So far so good! The free version seems to have everything we need to alert our customers when a product is restocked. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29