Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Chitè Milano - Handmade in Italy Lingerie

I find this app super useful and it has driven sales. The support team is incredibly fast and helpful

Maria Tangerina

This app is really helpful for my businnes, I have a handmade business and the itens are often out of stock. The support is also great! I´ve been a cliente for 2y now

Bertyne

Very useful app and excellent support team! We had a slight problem with our new theme and they fixed it very quickly and smoothly.

Jenny Yoo

This app has been so valuable to our business! Highly recommend. The customer service team is also extremely reliable and always helps solve any minor issues that come up. Very pleased with this app!

KLINGSPOR Merchandise Store

Amazing app!! The support team (specifically Neeraj) is super fast, professional, and helpful!! Thank you

Atlanta Hobby

Update: Support was able to address all of my needs. Leaving as 4 star because I still feel strongly that the customer shouldn't have to reach out to support to implement certain functionality. They said that there was a delay in communication being sent and that it's been fixed, over the past 2 days they have responded to me very quickly. --- We paid for the app 3 times, each time it was successful on our end but the app switch over to the paid version. We have reached out to support multiple times and it takes about a week each time for them to get back to us. They finally fixed the app to show that we are on the paid version now, but when I want to use a feature (pre-order) I get an alert that I have to contact support to configure it... So now I have to wait another week for a feature to be activated that I'm already paying for?

Momma's Shop

This app is honestly awesome not only because of what it does which is super useful for us (constantly on preorder) but also because of how amazing the support is. I had an issue with the klayvio integration and they helped me fix it in a very smooth and kind way

Swazi

Really good for helping our customers get notified when what they want is back. Great service as well from the team, would definitely recommend.

Materia Store

Fast and extremely helpful support for custom scenarios, proactive outreach. Great integrations. Love it.

Pintar Números

For us the best application for managing notifications and automatic notification to customers for products out of stock. The application support is absolutely fantastic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51