Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Savage X Lacrosse

Incredibly easy, the install was simple and fast. Customer service was outstanding. It makes so much sense to have this, it should be in every store. I have the free version and it really is free. Upgraded versions have more features and as soon as my store generates more income I'll upgrade, but the free version does the basic and most important function. Customer support even did a little customizing to make the app more attractive for me. You can adjust the color and the text in the free version. A must-have, and a no-brainer.

Sweet Addiction Boutique

We had an issue with the form appearing on our site but they were quick to resolve it. Great customer service and app!

Summit Creek Shop

Great customer service and support. We had an issue and it was fixed pretty quickly. Also, the app solves so many issues with sold-out products and email grabbing.

One Earth BCN

I have only just installed it and I haven't restocked yet but it looks nice on the page and they quickly translated the email that is sent out into the language of my site, so great customer service!

Drum&BassArena

Installed the app to keep track of demand for out of stock products which is does perfectly. I had some issues getting it set up and running with my theme but the support team are ON THE BALL with helping, even adjusting the app on their end so that it would work exactly how I wanted it to with my store.

Reprise Activewear

I just installed this app to help me collect emails for my out of stock items. The app didn't automatically add to my product page with the install that I did so I reached out to the customer support and got a response in less than 5 minutes that fixed it. Thanks!

The Stylised

Easy to use and customise, great customer support. They fixed an issue I was having without me having to do anything!

Ms.Minuit Studio

Very easy to install and use. Since my theme is customized, there is a problem for the app to identify the sold-out button and attach to it. I emailed their team for help and they responded quickly and resolved the problem! Everything is working as expected now. Definitely recommend it to all of you.

GRAV

Pretty great app. Not a whole to configure out of the box. Had some difficulties getting it connected to our Klaviyo marketing list - but Gopinath helped figure out the mystery and get us squared away. Great customer service :)

Lucy & Co.

This app has been great a tool for capturing information about customers that are interested in an out-of-stock product and re-engaging them when it's back in stock. The customer support team has been extremely supportive, answering questions and making changes to the design/functionality of the app to suit the needs of our business. Recommend!