Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Wanderlust Factory ● Mobile Fashion Boutique

Really nice app and it works fine :) I use it on my little ecommerce and i'm glad that exists the free version.

edit:
After some months, I still love it!

The Great Fantastic

This app is incredibly effective and critical for my business, but what I love most about Swym is the customer service and support. The team has been amazing, and without them I am lost - the support is their special sauce!

Russian Blue Diamonds

Great looking integration. We needed help with the install and received assistance immediately. I definitely recommend using this app

Sutro Footwear

A great feature to have in your store. We find a lot of customers using it and helps us stay connected. Really enjoy how responsive the support is!

This Little Piggy

This app is great so far. Haven't had it long but looking forward to having it on shopthislittlepiggy.com

LesMarquisesboutique

To not get any notification when customer ask for stock stock alert.
The navigation is not really friendly also
Customer service is really great and helpfull

Orchid-Tree

The app works as promised and support is very responsive. Pricing is based on alerts sent. Startup pack is $14 for 250 alerts. However, as a small business like us, it would help to have a tariff between 500 to 1000 alerts instead of 5000 alerts for $49.

The Lingerist

fast and reliable support! I would definitely recommend this app! I think it's a great service to offer your customers and helps you plan future orders smarter.

Globe Europe

I use this app for wishlist and back in stock alert. It is really easy to use and support is awesome. They helped us a lot in a timely manner.

David Austin Roses Japan

Software works well, and does what we needed with minimal setup.
We were able to customize the interface with local Japanese text.
Their support team are helpful and responsive.