Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Hemlock Hat Co.

This app has helped us better notify customers when products become available again! The support team has been very responsive and willing to help make the app meet our specific needs.

Vornado Australia

Love this app <3 :) Currently, I am using this app on two of my Shopifys and work wonders. I definitely recommend this app. Their support is A+, in my second shop because it was a customised theme I had a bit of struggle to display the app and in less that 24 hrs my problem was solved.

Nina Berenato Jewelry

I used this app to bring in more pre and special orders - and it's really helped! it goes along with your theme and the customer service is always very helpful. Recently, I reached out when I switched theme and I got a response and fix to my problem within 10 mins.

Oxygen Boutique

Great app and great support. We have used this for nearly a year now and it really helps when we sell out of something and notifies our customers when its back in stock.

Askari

Great app and great support! The app works super well and i have managed to get many new sales sinces installing it. LOVE IT.

Del Bello's Designs

Customer service is superb. They are so very helpful and quick to respond. However, BEWARE. Just as with many of the other third party apps that offer FREE services, once you begin using their apps, get ready to get hit with monthly RECURRING fees. Let me share an example, I just clarified with the developer that if I sign up for the monthly back in stock alerts to have the ample amount of monthly alerts needed, would I continue to be charged on a monthly basis if I no longer needed the alerts. Meaning, I have no out of stock items in my shop and therefore would not need the back in stock alerts. They responded saying that I would be billed monthly regardless until I opted to switch back to the free plan. This is how they get you. I am currently looking for another option but it appears all third party apps behave this way and is extremely unappealing to me.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. The service that we provide is a subscription service very similar to all other subscription services where in you are charged for the usage of the application regardless of how much you have used the application. You are also charged for the service till the time you choose to downgrade your plan or you choose to uninstall our application. Our terms of service is very clear and we do not lock you into our service for any period of time. You have the option of uninstalling the product at any time so you don't get charged when you uninstall or downgrade to the free tier.

Wood Workers Workshop

Really easy to install and setup. The guys in support were very quick to respond and help finish the setup. We have only been using it for a few days but so far the take up rate looks good.

Game Academia Singapore

This app is great to check the demand of products that when out of stock.
Customer support team were fast and efficient in assisting with our request.

Happy Angel UK

happyangel.co.uk have used this to display a out of stock popup for alerts. Easy to install and use.

LUXTRA

Easy to use and does the job. Really good customer service - quick and helpful follow up to my questions.