4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked products. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, Omnisend, and Klaviyo, and detailed product demand analytics. The app's automation of customer orders and customization options are also appreciated. Many merchants report increased sales and improved customer satisfaction, with the support team being quick and efficient in resolving issues. It's also beneficial for businesses running events or workshops.

December 12, 2022

Very easy to use and set up the app. They also did some minor custom changes to our widget that helped with aesthetics at no charge!

It would be nice to be able to provide the option to customers if they would like to opt into our marketing emails or just receive back-in-stock emails.

Always quick to respond on live chat!

The Lost Co.
March 28, 2023

It is too early for us to rate the app but would like to rate the service we have received in setting up our use of the Back In Stock Swym ap. They have been great so far. Thanks!

shop.deervalley.com
23 days using the app
January 7, 2023

Their customer service went above and beyond to help me with my issue. The app does everything I need, really happy with it.

Black Josei Press
24 days using the app
June 24, 2021

I'm happy with the customer service this team provides, quickly reacting and doing their best to solve the issue. The app itself could be more user friendly, could be more simple, but it does the job, which is most important

Augustine Amsterdam
Netherlands
February 23, 2021

Free version is quite basic but they have a very good support so
I'm going to try the paid version!

PorTugal PerTo
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
June 16, 2020

Like it so far. Would prefer I get notified when someone asks to be notified about a product back in stock so I can reorder asap! Thanks!

Seasons of the Home
November 4, 2020

Nice app and nice staff. Is intuitive. But for downloading the information in a simple way you have to be PRO. As Free only gives you the archive in .csv and you can’t see the images. PRO is quite expensive.

Basics by Luamarta
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
October 4, 2021

It's worth noting that there are some features such as SMS notifications, disabling the "email me" button on select products, and customizing your email templates, that aren't listed in the plan comparison so you have no idea until you install the app that these features are only available on Pro plans and upwards. Having all of this information up front would have been helpful. On the Starter plan, you have very little control over the app. You can't even change the email text. Rather, you need to contact Support to do it, as well as for any other changes or customizations you would like to make. It would be nice if I were able to do more things myself. That being said, the app does what it's supposed to and the Support team is great. They're very helpful and have been able to implement all of my customizations, including making the email notification button match my shop's theme. I would still recommend this app, however, in order to receive the most value out of it I think you will want to look at the Pro plan and upwards (which comes at a significantly higher monthly cost than the Starter plan).

EXPED USA
About 2 months using the app
Edited April 23, 2019

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.

1 BHK
India
Over 3 years using the app
Edited June 4, 2019

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

IRIDE DE PORTU