Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Sweat Industry

Great interface and super helpful customer service. I had an issues and it was resolved right way via their chat option. Highly recommended

Muscari

Perfect app and the BEST customer service support. They are always available and willing yo help. I really refommended

Jay Butler

This rating ONLY applies to the FREE version. Very suitable functionality for free version and excellent customer service - BiS was not working with the theme my site uses (Testament) and the BiS team went in and made some back end changes in my account or to the version running to ensure working functionality on my site. I didn't expect them to do this given my site uses the free version but they did, very impressed. I may, at a later date, upgrade to a paid version as there is much greater functionality that comes with the paid versions that would be helpful onsite, but the free version is a great starting point for a shop like mine. Would certainly recommend this app to other small shops with out of stock issues like mine.

PerfectJeans.dk

Perfect customer support. I had trouble, but it was fixed. I hope this app will help us recover some lost sales.

Formosa Covers

This app was easy enough to set up on my own and it works as expected. There were a few little customizations I wanted to make and the support I received was excellent. They were quick, attentive, detailed, and helpful!

Grow Baby Co

I use this App and the integration onto my site was easy, and their customer service was quick and polite. They had responded to my email and helped me integrate the app onto my store within a few minutes.

FOUND collection

I used this app with the Atlantic Shopify theme. They were able to write a customized app setting so we could enable the "email me when back in stock" button without having to use the "continue selling when out of stock" feature turned on. They were very quick to respond and fixed the problem perfectly.

EMIENS

The support team is especially helpful in resolving my issue. They found the root cause and quickly resolved it. Although they took awhile to fix the issue, they were patient and follow-up with me closely. I would recommend the App. It would be perfect if there are more customisability feature on its 'Free' plan. Overall, it was a good experience with the support team.

You can check out the App on my store at: www.emiens.com

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Envoi des e-mails extrêmement long et parfois on ne sait même pas si cela a été envoyé...
De plus, c'est dommage de devoir payé pour avoir l'application dans sa langue maternelle.
On est également sans cesse alerter par e-mail pour passer au forfait au dessus.
Point positif : Service client rapide et clair.

May 2, 2020

Merci pour votre avis. Nous avons vérifié notre système et il semble que vous bénéficiez de notre forfait GRATUIT. Le plan GRATUIT vous donne la possibilité de déclencher les e-mails d'alerte à partir de notre tableau de bord à la demande, et nos rapports sont mis à jour avec l'état des e-mails après leur envoi.
Le plan GRATUIT comprend également un quota d'utilisation limité. Lorsque les commerçants approchent de leur quota, nous envoyons des e-mails d'alerte vous informant que vous vous rapprochez de votre quota pour vous assurer que l'application ne soit pas désactivée - afin que vos clients ne soient pas touchés.
Quant à la prise en charge de l'application en français, cela implique un travail manuel supplémentaire de notre côté et c'est pourquoi il n'est disponible que sur nos plans payants.
Merci d'avoir essayé l'application, et je suis désolée qu'elle n'ait pas fonctionné pour vous. Prenez soin de vous et restez en sécurité.

nolitto3d

I installed this app recently and it is great. Interested customers can now easily subscribe to be alerted when products are back in stock.
The Swym Support team is also very professional and quick to respond to queries.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for very kind review, we definitely appreciate it :)