Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

FOUND collection

I used this app with the Atlantic Shopify theme. They were able to write a customized app setting so we could enable the "email me when back in stock" button without having to use the "continue selling when out of stock" feature turned on. They were very quick to respond and fixed the problem perfectly.

EMIENS

The support team is especially helpful in resolving my issue. They found the root cause and quickly resolved it. Although they took awhile to fix the issue, they were patient and follow-up with me closely. I would recommend the App. It would be perfect if there are more customisability feature on its 'Free' plan. Overall, it was a good experience with the support team.

You can check out the App on my store at: www.emiens.com

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Envoi des e-mails extrêmement long et parfois on ne sait même pas si cela a été envoyé...
De plus, c'est dommage de devoir payé pour avoir l'application dans sa langue maternelle.
On est également sans cesse alerter par e-mail pour passer au forfait au dessus.
Point positif : Service client rapide et clair.

May 2, 2020

Merci pour votre avis. Nous avons vérifié notre système et il semble que vous bénéficiez de notre forfait GRATUIT. Le plan GRATUIT vous donne la possibilité de déclencher les e-mails d'alerte à partir de notre tableau de bord à la demande, et nos rapports sont mis à jour avec l'état des e-mails après leur envoi.
Le plan GRATUIT comprend également un quota d'utilisation limité. Lorsque les commerçants approchent de leur quota, nous envoyons des e-mails d'alerte vous informant que vous vous rapprochez de votre quota pour vous assurer que l'application ne soit pas désactivée - afin que vos clients ne soient pas touchés.
Quant à la prise en charge de l'application en français, cela implique un travail manuel supplémentaire de notre côté et c'est pourquoi il n'est disponible que sur nos plans payants.
Merci d'avoir essayé l'application, et je suis désolée qu'elle n'ait pas fonctionné pour vous. Prenez soin de vous et restez en sécurité.

nolitto3d

I installed this app recently and it is great. Interested customers can now easily subscribe to be alerted when products are back in stock.
The Swym Support team is also very professional and quick to respond to queries.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for very kind review, we definitely appreciate it :)

AYNI Treasures

The app is very useful and the best part is the customer service. They are amazing! They helped me set up the features to perfectly match my website, very quickly and professionally.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we definitely appreciate it. And we are also delighted to hear that the app perfectly matches your website :)

Stated Boutique

I downloaded this app for my online store and it’s perfect! Having the “notify me when in stock” is great. Without this app I’d be worried that a customer would forget to check back, so this helps increase my sales. It also helps me know the interest of a product before it even comes in, which helps me decide if I should order more stock! This was easy to install and customize so it matches my page. Would highly recommend !!!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and your very kind words, we definitely appreciate hearing from you. And super happy that the app is perfect :)

The Natural Root

We just added this app to our store on the basic free level and so far so good! Our customers use consistently when their fav product is out....helps us stay connected to our customers about product inventory! Support is very helpful and quick responses to our questions is excellent!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your very kind words, we appreciate hearing from you. It's great to hear that customers are using the app, that's always the most satisfying part of it. Glad we were able to help :)

floorsaver

Great support, very quick, I would recommend this. Easy to use app and dashboard too. So far so good.

Flare's

Very excited about this app. Needed help installing this app on my custom theme and customer service was awesome. Highly recommend.

Retreatment Botanics

This app is great! A lot cheaper than the other apps available, but I found this app has a nicer, modern design which worked well in our website. The support team was great and super quick on any requests too.