Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Basics by Luamarta

Nice app and nice staff. Is intuitive. But for downloading the information in a simple way you have to be PRO. As Free only gives you the archive in .csv and you can’t see the images. PRO is quite expensive.

Gulfcoast Robotics

Support team is good, but this app is completely broken. We've used the paid version in the past with solid results, but the free version is not even functional. App metrics don't work, alerts requested number doesn't even match the number of subscribers shown, and worse of all, we can't even send emails to subscribers.

BeautyFit® Australia

Great and quick Support Team happy with a Back in Stock APP is working perfect with my store my customer is very happy... Thank you so much!

Body By Roxanne & Co.

Easy integration, looks great and does what I want without a lot of fuss. Support was also very quick and helpful too. I highly recommend.

Sanrio

Good App and Great Support. Initially, we had some issues with back in stock feature on Quick view. The App support team worked for us and resolved the issues

BackSide Fabrics

**Second Update** Only after changing my original glowing review and leaving the review below, Swym decided to try to help me. They were very cooperative and helpful, and I am happy to say it is now working properly once again, so I will keep my subscription as it works very well for my store. I'm just disappointed that it took me leaving a less than glowing review to get them to be responsive. **Update** I originally gave this app 5 stars; I have an issue and the app is not working and they say they cannot fix it. Will be canceling my subscription; I'm so disappointed.

Indoor Farmer

Back in Stock Product Alerts is a great addon feature for our store, popular with customers. Their support team was quick to respond + helpful.

MELPOM

I started using this app last week, and I can say it is a great app so far. I am using the free version, and it is quite complete for what I need to use now. Besides, I had some doubts setting the button at my homepage and the customer service was so helpful and nice, and most important, they came back to me in just a few hours. So if you are looking for a Back in Stock button, I would highly recommend this one.

Brown and Ginger

Had an issue with the code still being present after uninstall but Krishnan provided very fast support in removing this. I uninstalled due to attempting to improve store speed and SWYM Back In Stock had little impact on that so I may well use it again in the future. Thanks Krishnan again for your help, support and kindness :-) Jo

Lil Chubbs

Anshu and her team... always been a big help to our store. Every request we put in they solved and took care of. Wishlist plus and back in stock both are amazing apps.