In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

A Few Wood Men

Downloaded the app after updating stock and realizing a few models were out. We installed the app but needed help with customizing. The team was able to help us with customization. We would definitely recommend!

Kywak Designs

awesome customer service. I'm using the free version, so far so great! easy to set up and very user friendly

Huntway

Installed the app and had some design issues. Reached out and got quick and precise help with my issue. Very happy and recommend everybody to use.

HorseFeathers Jewelry & Gifts

LOVE this app! SO easy to install. Now as soon as we update our inventory our customers are being notified and checking out without minutes! I would highly recommend!

ShopPopONLINE

I just switched and upgraded my plan from free to the next level. I asked for support and received it right away with ease, they actually set up automation for me and I did not have to do a thing. Highly recommended to keep your store on autopilot and/or keep track of what people are requesting from your store that is sold out or not in stock.

See it in action ShopPopONLINE.com

Vogue x Virtue

I recently installed this app and love the features so far. The customer service was super supportive, I was having trouble placing the" email when available" pop up near the out of stock button as it wasn't displaying properly and after I contacted the customer service the developers quickly sorted that out for me that day. This app will help me keep track of what customers are wanting back in stock and I can't wait! Super excited to see the benefits of this. I like how easy it is to use so far!

Mia Tui

I could not be happier with the help and support I have received today.
My emails were quickly answered and changes made to make the app work well on my store. Thank you so much

MASC

Works as expected after some tweaking. Support was helpful and responded quickly. Recommended, but I'm only using the free version so can't speak to what paid version is like.

Heredia Clothing

Great app, great support. They helped me to set it up in my language and everything works awesome. Totally recommend it.

PITTURA PER HOBBY

Everything was solved in just a few hours. Great customer service. A perfect app for my e-commerce.