Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

VITAE Glass

This app helps with collecting emails when your items are out of stock, and automatically sends reminder emails the minute it is back in stock. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that you cannot modify the layout and feel of the app, however the support team would help you with that in a jif. Not bad overall.

Savara Intimates

The app has all functionalities I was looking for. I had some questions and received quick answers, they are really helpful. Highly recommend this app.

With Nothing Underneath

Very helpful staff members on the chat service! Great app so far. Have used at two brands - and works well.

Ecoy

Great support and happy with the ability to offer customers value when we are out of stock. Worth looking at!

Ade + Ayo

Had a minor issue with this app when I updated my theme and the support team was incredibly quick and helpful!

Vallerret Photography Gloves

I'm puzzled over the many great reviews this app has received. This app was a headache from start to finish. The setup wasn't too smooth either, it didn't update changes I made and really wasn't intuitive. Ridiculously expensive for any valuable features, I couldn't even disable the email send outs on the 15 USD Starter plan. Support was slow, left me hanging for more than a week after which I noticed that they never helped with my issue.
It probably does what it promises on the Pro plan, but if I knew that the real cost would be 50USD a month I would have never touched it.

Creed Boutique

Great app for driving conversions on out of stock and coming soon products. The support team, in particular, has been a highlight of this app, very responsive, and highly knowledgeable.

Secret Location

So far the App has been working as described. Customer service is prompt and very helpful with all their inquiries. Big thumbs up!

bulthaup

A very good app to turn interested visitors into customers. The prices are a little too expensive for small online shops that are just starting out and do not yet have high sales. If the prices were better there would be a 5 star rating.

Fearless Collection Clothing

Everytime I try to use this app there is so sort of error! It hasn't worked for my store. and I've lost customers because of it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48