Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Addison Ross Ltd

So far it is looking great with many customers tracking the odd item that is out of stock. We are really pleased and belive the App will have a positive effect on sales. Th eback office has good functionality and makes everything easy to manage.

Rich & Royal

We are really happy with the app so far. The support team answers very quickly and implemented all of our design changes. Thanks!

Up The Reds

Great performing app with value and a really responsive and friendly support team for when we've had queries.

DOLAN

Easy to set up and user-friendly backend dashboard. I would have given 4 stars due to some design glitches when trying to customize design from within the app, but the developer team was very helpful, quick to respond and helped customize our buttons/forms exactly as needed.

Olly

Great app ! The team is really hepful and quick to answer ! I would just like the app to be more flexible about the design of the e-mails. Otherwise it integrates very easily to your website and looks quite well.

Import Bike México

Great feature and great customer service, very recommended. Don't hesitate to superpower your store with this app.

MarkerPOP

The team work very hard to make sure that all of my requests are done accordingly. I really appreciate that very much. So far so good with the app and customer service, thank you!

The Rotten Fruit Box

The app is easy to install and configure and works as advertised. The developer was also helpful when we reached out to them.

Three Crazy Crows

I have just started using this app, so I’m not super familiar with it yet...but their customer service/support is awesome! They have been very fast at responding and answering all my questions. So far...I love it! I have it set up for a craft box I’m going to be launching and I’m able to get an email list going on the page, which will be very helpful when I go live with the product.

Sneakers Unplugged

Works and integrates really well, requires little tweaks, but the team and support is really helpful and fast, so all good!