Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

The Golden Concepts

Great app and also great support. I wrote in to ask for some help and someone helped me out efficiently. Thank you!

Unseam the Label

Anshu from the Swym support team was extremely helpful in the minor bugs I was seeing with this app on my site and product pages. He was patient and helped perfect the feature on my store, which I greatly appreciate! As for the app itself, it's a no-brainer to add so that you're not missing out of site visitors who have interest in an out-of-stock product. Great app!

TAXI GARAGE

Intergraded extremely easy and has been working well.
Already have people leaving their emails. Customer support was fast and helpful. Have no grips what so ever.

Leni Swims

Great app, love how it looks especially and really helps us drive sales at restock time. Customer service is also awesome, any issues are always resolved quickly.

GLOWY

The app works great, customer service is awesome! it has helped out a lot to complete purchases when products are again back in stock!

Cremacaffè Design

Our sales improved since we started using this app. We have a wide range of artisanal products which are not available at all time; Customers need to rely on an efficient tool/notification system to know when certain products are back in stock, especially with boutique shops like ours. This app is super user-friendly and gets the job done! Simple as that. We needed some help about a layout issue and the Tech Support solved it within the same day. Very pleased :) Thank you!

Zala and Friends

Great app, the start pack is super convenient and has what I need for now. Customer service is absolutely helpful too! They solved my problem in 5 minutes!

The New Trend

This app has been really great for us in capturing emails, data on products that are arriving soon to help us identify the demand for a specific product or size. We've also found that best-selling products that have come back through returns are selling immediately because of the back-in-stock notifications. The team are really helpful with any custom changes or help that we need for custom development - would highly recommend purely from the great support.

Maritime Madness

App seems to be working well, support was very prompt and helpful making it look right with our theme.

Chitè Milano - Handmade in Italy Lingerie

I find this app super useful and it has driven sales. The support team is incredibly fast and helpful