Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Lola Ramona

Easy interface to work with and the customer service team are super diligent. They reached out to me not the other way round and we had a really useful zoom call to optimise the platform

The Closet

Excelent app who offers great integrations with Shopify. Congrats to the support team who helped me solving lots of problems

Little Bikkie

I have found this app extremely helpful. It's saving me a lot of time as I now don't have to manually keep track of which customers need to be notified when a product is restocked. Customer service is excellent! Very fast and helpful. Definitely recommend this app.

The Eden Atelier Co.

I needed a way to know which items/sizes my customers wanted to see back in stock and this app is perfect for that. I use the free option which allows me to have a subscription form for customers. I did struggle to add the code myself but i was able to chat to someone from the app and they very quickly got it sorted for me. I then also had a problem but again this was very quickly rectified by the team. Really impressed so far and hoping to invest in the paid version of the app to allow automated back in stock emails rather than doing them manually as soon as i can!

Naptural Queen Hair Care

This app really helps my business increase its sales. Allowing customers to request when an out of stock product will be back in stock is amazing! The customer service is great as well.

lookingvibrantcom

I use this app to help my customers stay notified when a product is ever out of stock. Awesome customer service and I definitely recommend this app!

PorTugal PerTo

Free version is quite basic but they have a very good support so
I'm going to try the paid version!

Whistler Group

Amazing customer support!!! Issue fixed within an hour of emailing them...for FREE! Highly recommend!

Maquis and Co

Very good app and great customer attention. The app work very good and its do. We have go up our conversion rate

Brixton.Phoenix

Amazing customer service. We changed the theme to our site and the button was not working, they quickly fixed the issue for me and got it working within minutes of me contacting them.