Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Bee's Knees Knee Pads

Installation and customization was a piece of cake! However, I needed the alert to show up as soon as a single size was out of stock, rather than when the product was out of stock in every size. I emailed support, and presto! Krishnan was swift, polite, and effective.

Guraga

Great app but even more important, agile and efficient customer service. We had an issue and they solved it properly. Thanks!

esc UAT

Great app! Definitely serves the purpose. Support team should provide users an option to customise the email templates but the support team was kind enough to update it for us.

MyFamilyBuilders

I installed the app and used it for a couple of days now and I am very happy with the results.
When installing the app I needed a small tweak on the positioning of the pop up in my store and in less than 45min from writing to their customer service the developer wrote back with already a solution complemented.

The Kindness Factory

Seems to work well, and the customer service is quick and quality. It didn't work when I first installed it, I did need to have their rep log in and check things out.

Studio Penny Lane

It's a great app. Easy to install, great customer service!
Works just like it's suposed to. Easy to customize. Don't miss this one.

Mahogany Lace

The app was working great and then suddenly it stopped... I could not access the app for several hours and once I was finally able to access it, I no longer had the functionality provided in the trial. My customers were not able to select to be notified, etc.

The Fur Label

Love this app and the support team were really helpful! Makes my website that much better and love how I can see whos requesting alerts for what

QH BEAUTY

I’ve had the app for about 6 months now and I absolutely love the app. Not only does it drive sales in email marketing because it immediately alerts the customer if the restock but the customer service is second to none! Timely responses and always delivers! They even helped me add my code when i couldn’t find it! That makes me customer for life!

Washi Tape Australia

I kept having issues with the app, but Gopinath did not stop working on it until it worked on my store. I really appreciate it. Awesome customer service and great app!