Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

eJuiceDB

Perfect, simple. That's how I describe this app. The Customer service is on par with the big guys. They've made it extremely easy to customize and configure back in stock notifications for our store. And it integrates with Klaviyo. Could not ask for more.

LVR Fashion

So far so good! The free version seems to have everything we need to alert our customers when a product is restocked. Thank you!

Sew Many Prims

App is great & the customer service is even better! They are very quick to respond to emails, solve any problems & even check back in to make sure everything is working properly with follow up emails. Highly recommend!

Retro Styler

The app works well and looks good on the page once customised. Excellent support also - we had an initially issue but the support team were very helpful and quickly fixed the problem. thanks very much.

MEDHealth Choice

I am using the Free Plan and I really enjoy it. Had 1 issue with setting things up, but customer service was extremely quick to resolve this issue for me. I will be using them to upgrade my plan when the time comes. I fully recommend 5 stars!

HouseOfSarah14

Great app and great service. Thank you so much for the amazing app you created and the great job and customer service that you offer. Looking forward to use your app for a very long time.

William Wood Mirrors

Excellent app, clean and simple look and very effective once a product is back in stock for gaining a customer.

We had an issue with app integration upon switching themes, this was rectified by Krishnan in under 24 hours and the app is now working perfectly.

We can't fault Swym here and recommend this app highly.

vapedoutbelmont

half the time this app doesn't work. it once took 4 hours for my customers to receive a email and by that time the product had sold out

June 22

Perfect help from the team! It is just the beginning but I am sure this app will help!
Thanks a lot

Hilo and Bobbin

App didn't work and the confirmation email lead to an error page multiple times but the support team was super helpful and called personally to fix the problem.