Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Jacob Bromwell

Quick customer service. Nice dashboard. The form builder is very user friendly. Great app highly recommend.

Fete Home - Swank Home Accessories at Effortless Prices

The app itself was easy to install, has worked seamlessly since installation (18 months ago) and CS has been fast and efficient. We recently changed themes and needed an adjustment to the app ... once we requested help from CS, it was resolved within an hour. Great app, excellent CS.

Erin Fader Jewelry

I've been very happy with this app so far and the customer service has been outstanding. We have needed several modifications to our code to make this work with our theme and have gotten very quick response to all our needs.

Product Junkie DC

Easy to use app. You can customize if you're not lazy like me. Customers get an email when it's back in stock and you can determine whether it's worth restocking by gauging enthusiasm.

Unleash the Pawsitive

Free features was exactly what I needed. Customer service was quick to answer any questions we had. Thank you

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, appreciate hearing from you. And great to hear that the free features are working well for you.

Chaturbate Store

So far the app has been working as intended. At this point, we do not have any thing to complain about.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

sugar and spice crafts

So far so good, I’m on the free plan at the moment, whilst I see if I can justify $15 a month.
Had a question and the developers got back to me in record time.
Very impressed so far.

June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your review, and for your kind words. It's always great to hear from our merchants :)

SLV

free plan is for the first 50 signups and NOT the first 50 notifications or even for the first 50 products. Don't waste your time as you don't even have enough time to evaluate this product to see if it's even worthwhile.

May 31, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our FREE plan is in fact for the first 50 signups but we make that very clear on our app store page and our pricing plans. We have a large number of merchants that have been on our FREE plan for the last 3+ years and continue to see value from it because it meets their needs. Please note that we also support a 30-day free trial on all our plans, so if you'd like to see if it's worthwhile, please reach out to us and we are happy to work with you to see how we can help. We work hard to drive value for merchants like yourself but in a fashion that's sustainable for us to be able to deliver a quality offering, so please help us help you.

Coffee Machines and Beans

An easy to set up app, with amazing customer support. I can see us recouping lost opportunities. thanks.

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, we are happy to be able to help :)

Fredericks and Mae

I have just started using this app - but it is easy to set up, the customer service is great - and it has already earned us one sale in just 20 hours!

May 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review - and that's great to hear that you are seeing value from the app :)