In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

William Wood Mirrors

Excellent app, clean and simple look and very effective once a product is back in stock for gaining a customer.

We had an issue with app integration upon switching themes, this was rectified by Krishnan in under 24 hours and the app is now working perfectly.

We can't fault Swym here and recommend this app highly.

vapedoutbelmont

half the time this app doesn't work. it once took 4 hours for my customers to receive a email and by that time the product had sold out

June 22

Perfect help from the team! It is just the beginning but I am sure this app will help!
Thanks a lot

Hilo and Bobbin

App didn't work and the confirmation email lead to an error page multiple times but the support team was super helpful and called personally to fix the problem.

ChezCarpus.com

Excellent support team! They responded within hours and rapidly fixed the problems I'd experienced when changing store theme.

Cotes of London

For $10 a month I would say its one of the most useful apps out there. As I am currently low on stock I think it will save me over 100 orders. Not the most customizable app but Great support makes up for this.

Angel Alchemy Jewelry

I wanted customers to be able to be notified if a similar item was restocked. The customer service has been super helpful configuring the wording and placement to my needs

DesignNest by allocacoc

Features look pretty good. But when I try to install it and just found out that it doesn't have a free plan anymore...

July 22, 2019

Thank you for trying out our app, and for your review. I am glad you like the features - we do have a free plan. I am sorry if that wasn't very clear during the install/setup process but we still very much support it. Please let us know if we can help you get setup on the FREE plan for the app.

No. 2 Willow Lane

Using this app for alerts when an item is restocked. Support was very helpful - and the app is easy to use. Thanks!

Gracemade

Great app so far, no complaints. Seamless design flows great with our site too. They give you the option for a pop-up button, or a form to sit right on your product page.