Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

KLINGSPOR Merchandise Store

Amazing app!! The support team (specifically Neeraj) is super fast, professional, and helpful!! Thank you

Atlanta Hobby

So far so good. A configuration error caused the app to not work for the first month. After watching it and setting up test I noticed that the stock status was not updating properly. Contacted support and after a couple of days it looks to be working properly and I have received the back in stock notifications. Pros, We have about 8000 SKUS and the reporting is good and is allowing me to see what out of stock products our clients are interested in. Inventory is an issue after the China Virus so it is nice to see what Inventory I should be pushing for. Currently I am seeing that a lot of the same people are requesting to be notified about multiple products. Would I recommend this app? Yes, the price looks to be about right and it is working as advertised. Cons, Being pestered by support multiple times to write a review.

Momma's Shop

This app is honestly awesome not only because of what it does which is super useful for us (constantly on preorder) but also because of how amazing the support is. I had an issue with the klayvio integration and they helped me fix it in a very smooth and kind way

Swazi

Really good for helping our customers get notified when what they want is back. Great service as well from the team, would definitely recommend.

Materia Store

Fast and extremely helpful support for custom scenarios, proactive outreach. Great integrations. Love it.

Pintar Números

For us the best application for managing notifications and automatic notification to customers for products out of stock. The application support is absolutely fantastic.

Portofino Ceramica

Works like expected. The support is on point - fast and helpful. Had one small problem and got an answer within half an hour. Super satisfied.

thomascavanagh

App is easy to navigate and set up, and provides great data about customer usage. Customer service is super fast at responding and extremely helpful.

nomadi

The app does a great job and fits in our design just smoothly due to the customizing options. To use another language than English the support has to be contacted to do the changes - but reaction is super-fast and the implementation also. Thanks a lot again and keep up the good work

The Polished Jar

Apps works great and the customer service was extremely speedy and helpful. After a long time of using the app, I ran into a small issue and the customer service was extremely fast and helpful. They answered my questions within minutes of my email. Thank you so much!