Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited December 4, 2018

Works as described :-) and when I couldn't figure it out the support team changed a few custom colours etc to get it to match in with my branding! and really fast too! excited to see the app run now and see what it does! thanks guys!

Prae Store
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 3, 2018

I just installed the Free version, so I haven't tested the paid version. But the support is really fast thanks!

UASHMAMA Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 30, 2018

It is very easy to install. The customer service team is very helpful and respond very quickly with my issues

Kate Sparkle
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 20, 2018

I recently installed this app & have been very happy with the performance. Support is super quick to respond and assist with questions.

Abboo Candle Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 19, 2018

Works great and the team is really helpful! I would definitely recommend to other shop owners. 5/5 stars

DC Tree Delivery
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 17, 2018

Literally one of the best support teams I've ever come across. Super fast, helpful and just great to work with and the app is perfect, too! I sell small batch, handmade bath + beauty products, so being able to notify customers when things are back in stock is a must. This is the best app for that!

Wood & Wax Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 14, 2018

We've had a great experience with this app. Fantastic customer service. Great app. We use it on all our brands.

C I R C U L R
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 12, 2018

I'm really happy with this app. It works perfectly well and does everything I need. I am also happy with the support as well. They were able to fix a minor issue for me straight away.

ecologist co.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 12, 2018

We snagged this app to help reduce the amount of inquires we had with respect to restocking items. Our business has items coming in and out of inventory frequently and this app has been a game changer. We had some minor CSS issues and their support handled it WITHIN hours. Very pleased with the level of support, quality of the app, and slick metrics. Highly recommend this app if your business is in need of this type of service.

Third Base Market & Spirits
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 7, 2018

Awesome app so far. The functionality on the free level is good considering I am not paying anything so if I upgraded I am sure it would be even better. The app support team have helped me with any issues I had and integrated the app perfectly. They helped with putting the 'notify me' widget on my product pages and to ensure it only shows on product list page when all variants are out of stock. So happy I even installed their Wishlist app which they were great with also.

For All Our Pets