Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Buddhani Fashion

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

After installing this app, there was still a need to edit the codes. This arranged SWYM Support very smoothly. We can not provide a lower rate than 5 stars. Recommends everyone to download this amazing app. And as said, you need help, their team will be on duty almost 24/7.

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

We've only had the app for a couple weeks but so far it working and producing results as hoped. Our store brings in small quantities and has high product turnover so the easy customer feedback provided by Stock Alerts helps us to quickly assess the need to reorder specific items. We had a need to move the location of the email form and the great customer service to get it done was quick, very interactive to be clear on the requirement, and the result was just what we needed. We'll update this review in a few weeks after we and our customers have had a chance to really try the functionality and reporting, and we can assess the results.

The Landmark Project

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is very clean and customizable. customer support is A+ our theme didn't support one aspect of the app and theme support wouldn't help so app support jumped in and fixed it over night with very good communication. would purchase another app from them and would recommend to anyone who needs quick smart app support, and doesn't have time for the run around with email chains. great app!

Lemonsuite

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best customer service I have ever experienced! Product is really great! First I thought I couldn't use it because I'm very picky about the design on my page, but customer service helped me and changed the design until I was happy. And this is even on the free part of the app. I can def recommend!

Fuck Cancer

Great App with easy to use features & can customize alert emails with logo even with the free plan. More importantly, the customer service team is awesome - quick to help with a lot of info and follows up to make sure everything is good to go. Thank you!

Victoria Row

Location Australia

Just installed the app, but had an initial query about a function. I was able to chat instantly via Live Chat with customer service and was informed that the functionality I am after is in the pipe works and should be available later this year. Another functional issue was also able to be resolved immediately. Very happy with the assistance and outcome!

Danique Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very quick to fix an issue we had with a button showing up. Works well and I like being able to direct my customers to these sold out listings to sign up for restocking alerts. Looking forward to new features coming up

Dolo Supplies

Important functionality to have on any ecommerce store. Works great on our store!

Green Man Packaging

Excellent company to work with. Just what we were after.

Myessentialbusiness

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app! The customer service team is very supportive.