Reviews (653)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective back in stock notification feature, ease of setup, and seamless integration with various themes and apps. They find the detailed product demand analytics useful for inventory planning. The support team is commended for their efficient and responsive service. The app is seen as a key tool for boosting customer satisfaction and business growth.

March 20, 2019

The In Stock Alerts app was simple to install, looks great, and seems to be working. It has only been a week so now we will see how effective it is at getting sign ups for stock updates. Their support team seems to be very responsive. I recommend!

Elaine Kim Studio
April 7, 2019

The app is just awesome. Its just fixed everything. It has everything which i was looking for. Give it a try. :)

Cliqq Clothing
December 12, 2019

A great feature to have in your store. We find a lot of customers using it and helps us stay connected. Really enjoy how responsive the support is!

Sutro Footwear
May 11, 2020

Great interface and super helpful customer service. I had an issues and it was resolved right way via their chat option. Highly recommended

Sweat Industry
December 9, 2018

Currently using the free version - The app works perfectly so far. They also provide great customer service.

Stush Life & Style
March 27, 2019

Customer Care very fast and responsive. Fixed an illustration issue on our website very quickly.....

Vertere Berlin
Germany
December 20, 2018

App was easy to set up. I did reach out to support to customize the look of the confirmation box (colors were not in line with our branding) and they were able to fix it promptly. Looking forward to upgrading to the paid version and getting automatic notifications enabled!

Volante Design
March 31, 2020

Super duper service.
Fast and reliable.

What a breeze to install.
And gives a very cool look to my shop.
Thanks again.

redleague.com
Edited May 28, 2019

I just switched and upgraded my plan from free to the next level. I asked for support and received it right away with ease, they actually set up automation for me and I did not have to do a thing. Highly recommended to keep your store on autopilot and/or keep track of what people are requesting from your store that is sold out or not in stock.

See it in action ShopPopONLINE.com

ShopPopONLINE
June 6, 2019

So far so good! The app seems to work exactly how we need it and it's great to find one that actually offers a Free Plan that's usable. It has useful features at the Free level and past that could only get better!

Flood Tide Co.