Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Sabrinascloset

App works perfectly and the team is extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

Auric Sinks

Works as described, and the help staff is quick to respond

Lykkewullf

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been a huge help and has definitely gained us sales. The customer service is very quick and helpful as well!

Meridianfinearts

The App is easy to use and does what it says. Support was quick to communicate and very helpful in configuring it on my store when I had an issue.

Ayara Brand

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I'm using the free version. Their app and their support is superb! Thank you!!

The Min List

Location Singapore

The app is easy to install and makes it easier for us to send email notifications. We had to make some tweaks to the look and feel and got the necessary help from the support team! Great and prompt service even though we are on the free plan. Thank you guys!

Kasey Leigh Boutique

I just added this app, but I am mostly impressed with the one on one help and service they provided to make sure that the app was working well with my shop's theme. When I first added it, it wasn't quite what I expected b/c it was interfering with my wishlist app. they quickly resolved the issue for me (I am so not tech savvy) and the site looks great. Now to see if my customers use it!!

Local Vyntage

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Solid on all fronts. Customer service and development folks helped us several times with setting up, etc. They respond fast and are very thoughtful. Looking forward to a long partnership with the folks at Swym.

Ikippah Store

Great App, Great service and very happy how it works on my site! Thank you

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very good app, does exactly what it says on the tin and support is great. I am using the free app at the moment and it works very well, the only thing is, you have to remember to go in and check customer requests for stock alerts as you don't get an automatic email letting you know a request has been sent

Would definitely recommend this app