Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited August 27, 2018

Awesome product. Technical support extremely fast and resolved issue superbly. Highly recommended.

Thirsty Meeples
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 20, 2018

Great company to work with. Any questions you have they are there helping you right away and fixing the issue. The app also works fantastically and would recommend! Thank you!

Loft21 Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 20, 2018

The app fulfills my need and also I Appreciate the support.

Khurana S
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 16, 2018

The best tech support I ever received!! The app was great already, but when I wanted help to tweak it, Prateek promptly responded to all of my emails and even went in to tweak the code. Thank you so much!

Himalayan Salt Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 15, 2018

This app is great and allows my customers to let me know which items they want to see come back in stock! I run a retail shop and don’t automatically restock everything so it’s super helpful to know what people want to see come back. I use the free option so features are obviously limited but the support staff has been great! Very quick responses and very helpful in any question I’ve had (even with the free version). Would recommend!

Bug Bees
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 15, 2018

This is a highly useful App and the quality of Swym's customer service is unrivaled. Thanks y'all!

Randi Jo Fabrications
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 6, 2018

Sharp and easy to use. Technical support is quick, accessible and everything is fixed within 24 hours.

Shopcolori
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 30, 2018

Great service when I had an issue, app working well so far.

Stationrd6
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 27, 2018

This app has worked extremely well for our needs. Great service, too!

Pilot 6
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited May 23, 2018

Just to be clear, this review is for the FREE version of the app. It is nice to be able to keep a list of requests to be notified when products are back in, within Shopify. It would be nice if the free version allowed for an automatic message to be sent to a customer. There is no way to remove a notification from the list once you have sent someone a "back in stock" email. My understanding is that these features are available with the paid version. I don't expect a free version to have all the functionality of a paid version, but in this case, I feel like they could provide a bit more.

Shungite Queen