Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited November 7, 2018

I feel that In Stock is a great app especially for a brand like ours that doesn't work in seasons but has carry over product. This app will help improve restocks and forecasting. The Team at In Stock helped customise the appearance and functionality of our plugin making it tailor made to us.

ANDERSEN-ANDERSEN
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 26, 2018

The app does exactly what's required. I reached out to the team for some custom CSS support and they resolved the issue for me!

Sadderday
October 26, 2018

A wonderfully thought out app and the service has been extraordinary! Truly. I had brief experience with an app like it - not as good and the service definietly wasn't as good. I uninstalled that one and installed this one. thank you!

Honest Pet Products
October 24, 2018

Really nice app, looks professional and well integrated with the store. I've looked at other ones but came back to this one. Add some initial problem with the placement of the form, but customer service fixed it for me in less than hour. Don't waste time trying to fix things, they are super helpful (even on the free plan)!

Atelier Meipel
Edited October 23, 2018

Love this app! The support was very helpful and quick to customize everything the way we wanted. Definitely recommend!

Bubbly Bleu Boutique
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 20, 2018

We have only been using this app for a short amount of time but so far its been great for recording customer details and being able to contact them when a product comes back in stock.

The team have been super responsive and helpful with assisting in making sure it looks completely right on our website.

Green Horse Online
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 18, 2018

Customer service is top notch. Timely responses with quick solutions (in some cases even offering solutions to problems I didn't know I had!). The flexibility of the app has been helpful as I do restocks small and large, very compatible with creating segmented emails for targeted customers.

Highly recommend for anyone that is constantly having inventory change (especially around quantity = 0, for a small company like mine, we produce small batches of goods at a time, which makes this a very useful tool!).

Clearly 5 stars. Bravo to you, your code writers, and your customer support staff!

Kitsbow
October 18, 2018

So far so good, its a very helpful app .Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often. Only Thing I do not like is it doesn't email you when someone does sign up for restocks. :(

Wish N Wells
October 18, 2018

So far so good, only barely had it for a week - but we like the concept, and it was very easy to install and looks nice on the site. When we had an issue, support was extremely quick and friendly with a response within 24 hours.

BossenStore.com
October 18, 2018

This is a very helpful app for us. Also the support team was quick and responsive :). Must get this app if your products go out of stock and back in stock often.

OutdoorTravelGear.com