4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its easy setup, detailed analytics, and seamless integration with various themes and marketing apps. The customer service is highly regarded for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is also valued for automating orders, reducing administrative tasks, and tracking customer interest in out-of-stock products.

March 19, 2021

App is easy to navigate and set up, and provides great data about customer usage. Customer service is super fast at responding and extremely helpful.

thomascavanagh
4 months using the app
June 1, 2020

So far the app has been working as intended. At this point, we do not have any thing to complain about.

Chaturbate Store
4 months using the app
Swym Corporation replied June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it's great to hear that the app is working well for you :)

Edited June 29, 2021

So far so good. A configuration error caused the app to not work for the first month. After watching it and setting up test I noticed that the stock status was not updating properly. Contacted support and after a couple of days it looks to be working properly and I have received the back in stock notifications. Pros, We have about 8000 SKUS and the reporting is good and is allowing me to see what out of stock products our clients are interested in. Inventory is an issue after the China Virus so it is nice to see what Inventory I should be pushing for. Currently I am seeing that a lot of the same people are requesting to be notified about multiple products. Would I recommend this app? Yes, the price looks to be about right and it is working as advertised. Cons, Being pestered by support multiple times to write a review.

Atlanta Hobby
June 23, 2017

So far this app is doing exactly what I needed it to do. I have inventory levels that fluctuate a lot, and products go out of stock often. Instead of showing my customers a 404 page or a simple "Out of Stock" message, with this app I can bring them back when the item is back in stock - brilliant!

I have to say too, Nisha and the whole team at Swym are incredible. I had some design tweaks to do and not only were they quick, they are extremely personable - that goes a long way in my books. Kudos to you for providing a great experience all around!

Garibaldi General
September 14, 2020

happyangel.co.uk have used this to display a out of stock popup for alerts. Easy to install and use.

Happy Angel UK
January 23, 2018

Their support was incredibly friendly and helpful when I was having an issue with the application!

Stardust Findings
November 7, 2018

Awesome app so far. The functionality on the free level is good considering I am not paying anything so if I upgraded I am sure it would be even better. The app support team have helped me with any issues I had and integrated the app perfectly. They helped with putting the 'notify me' widget on my product pages and to ensure it only shows on product list page when all variants are out of stock. So happy I even installed their Wishlist app which they were great with also.

For All Our Pets
February 28, 2018

Excellent customer support. Nisha from the support team was very quick at replaying to my emails along with the changes needed. Keep up the good work!

Dodecatees
Belgium
July 14, 2017

Works perfectly and a must for all stores. I requested the widget button to be moved, and within minutes they changed it to a perfect position. Excellent customer service and great app. Top work.

Pasticcini
October 16, 2020

The app was simple to set up and looks great on our store. It's exactly what we needed just before the busy Christmas period. Really impressed by the level of support that the dev's have given, too.

Kids Car Sales