Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

AYNI Treasures

The app is very useful and the best part is the customer service. They are amazing! They helped me set up the features to perfectly match my website, very quickly and professionally.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we definitely appreciate it. And we are also delighted to hear that the app perfectly matches your website :)

Stated Boutique

I downloaded this app for my online store and it’s perfect! Having the “notify me when in stock” is great. Without this app I’d be worried that a customer would forget to check back, so this helps increase my sales. It also helps me know the interest of a product before it even comes in, which helps me decide if I should order more stock! This was easy to install and customize so it matches my page. Would highly recommend !!!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review and your very kind words, we definitely appreciate hearing from you. And super happy that the app is perfect :)

The Natural Root

We just added this app to our store on the basic free level and so far so good! Our customers use consistently when their fav product is out....helps us stay connected to our customers about product inventory! Support is very helpful and quick responses to our questions is excellent!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your very kind words, we appreciate hearing from you. It's great to hear that customers are using the app, that's always the most satisfying part of it. Glad we were able to help :)

floorsaver

Great support, very quick, I would recommend this. Easy to use app and dashboard too. So far so good.

Flare's

Very excited about this app. Needed help installing this app on my custom theme and customer service was awesome. Highly recommend.

Retreatment Botanics

This app is great! A lot cheaper than the other apps available, but I found this app has a nicer, modern design which worked well in our website. The support team was great and super quick on any requests too.

Taylor of Old Bond Street

Amazing APP!! Not only it is easy to use and efficient, their custoemr service team is top notch and will help you quickly and efficiently. Very happy with this.

K5 Optima Store

Fantastic app, I’ve been using it for years in my original store and just recently added it to my second website. If I have any issues at all, when I send an email, I get a response back in a ridiculously fast amount of time, even during this crazy pandemic, which I’m very impressed by. Would definitely recommend!

Cherry Top Cosmetics

don't waste your time, it won't even give you the option to actually try the free version. I keep clicking the button and it won't budge

April 17, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. The app does include a FREE option as well as a 30-day free trial on all our paid plans. Could you please check again and let us know if you are still facing issues finding it?

Sincerely,
Team Swym

Monomat

Great app - easy to integrate and helpful support. I wish they offered more features in the starter plan though.