In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Send automatic back-in-stock and pre-order notifications

Little Black Tux

Very prompt responses & thorough solutions. Extends helpful & beneficial options for us. Love them! :)

AFROline shop

Excellent application, professional work. Support is fast and helpful. They provide a clear description and quickly set language features.

Vprocity

The app is useful, and the customer service is perfect. They solve the problem quickly and efficiently. Recommend it!

ftfdev

I recommend this app. If you troubled in developing custom theme with this app, great staff will help you!

Dalliance & Noble

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

1 BHK

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.

Bordado Studio

Very useful and the customer support is EXCELLENT, very fast, they helped me a lot with translating things. Having a free plan is awesome too. The apps works very well and I liked that it is customizable.

General Quarters

Easy to set up. Customer service always responds promptly and is very helpful. Definitely recommend if you have an online store!

June Loop Swimwear

This app has been very helping in fielding emails. Support was really great to work with and quick.

Amaura Collections

Does what it has to do. I would definitely recommend for free users. Easy set up and good customer support!