Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

ShopPopONLINE

I just switched and upgraded my plan from free to the next level. I asked for support and received it right away with ease, they actually set up automation for me and I did not have to do a thing. Highly recommended to keep your store on autopilot and/or keep track of what people are requesting from your store that is sold out or not in stock.

See it in action ShopPopONLINE.com

Vogue x Virtue

I recently installed this app and love the features so far. The customer service was super supportive, I was having trouble placing the" email when available" pop up near the out of stock button as it wasn't displaying properly and after I contacted the customer service the developers quickly sorted that out for me that day. This app will help me keep track of what customers are wanting back in stock and I can't wait! Super excited to see the benefits of this. I like how easy it is to use so far!

Mia Tui

I could not be happier with the help and support I have received today.
My emails were quickly answered and changes made to make the app work well on my store. Thank you so much

MASC

Works as expected after some tweaking. Support was helpful and responded quickly. Recommended, but I'm only using the free version so can't speak to what paid version is like.

Heredia Clothing

Great app, great support. They helped me to set it up in my language and everything works awesome. Totally recommend it.

PITTURA PER HOBBY

Everything was solved in just a few hours. Great customer service. A perfect app for my e-commerce.

IRIDE DE PORTU

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

www.prettyboutique.com

support is extremely quick and hassle free. I would highly recommend using this app company if the app has the functionality that you need.

Pepla

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

White Mountain Puzzles

So Far so Good. Customer Support very responsive. Only had it on my site a few days but so far so good. Sean