Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Cherry Top Cosmetics

don't waste your time, it won't even give you the option to actually try the free version. I keep clicking the button and it won't budge

April 17, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. The app does include a FREE option as well as a 30-day free trial on all our paid plans. Could you please check again and let us know if you are still facing issues finding it?

Sincerely,
Team Swym

Monomat

Great app - easy to integrate and helpful support. I wish they offered more features in the starter plan though.

H2O Capsule

this app does not work at all, worst app ever. I will be deleting. trying to install for more than an hour, does not work... waste of my time, their support is not reachable either

April 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am sorry the app didn't work for you - the app tries to attach itself automatically to your product pages but on certain themes, some manual configuration steps might be necessary. I am guessing this was one such.

Our support team did email you back as soon as possible to help get this resolved and I hope you received that email. Our merchant customers are seeing a lot of demand and we've been working round the clock to be responsive - and get back to them as quickly as possible. I am sorry you had a frustrating experience and that we wasted your time, but we are definitely trying to be available and do what we can to support our merchants. Thank you for trying the app out and good luck with your store. We'd be happy to get the issue addressed if you'd still like us to, just let us know. Take care and stay safe!

INCH" verkkokauppa

Very positive experience with the support!
I installed the app and wasn't satisfied how it worked with our theme. So I reached out to support and frankly I wasn't expecting that the issues could be modified, but still gave it a go. Support took over and all my needs were met quickly and the app is up and running and we are right away getting more 'alert requests' than even anticipated!

Two thumbs up!

Corealy

I just opened a store and was looking for a Back in Stock app. This app is great and is exactly what I needed. The customer service is friendly and helps you in a timely manner, which is very important.

Pasta Kitchen (tutto pasta)

Great app, up to now, only been working for a few days. Had a few problems with the install but Gopinath was very helpful and solved our issue after a few emails. Thanks.

KC Cattle Company

This app has accomplished everything our company has needed it to. The data even showed us after the 1 month free trial that the sales from the email alerts were easily worth the monthly payment. Customer service has also been great to make any specific changes for our business and answer any questions.

luminpure

Great app, especially enjoyed their support team - Gopinath was super helpful. Solved my issue in minutes. Cheers guys!

FURST

I found the widget easy to integrate on store and the support was nice to assist me in fixing some issue with my emails sent to the customers.

Oeuf

Needed something to help our customers get us their details for out of stock items. This app was quick and easy to install, support team is amazing.