In Stock Alerts

In Stock Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

IRIDE DE PORTU

I used this app to be able to sent notifications to customers. It's quite new so we'll se how it goes. Thanks to the support team for the immediate fix.

www.prettyboutique.com

support is extremely quick and hassle free. I would highly recommend using this app company if the app has the functionality that you need.

Pepla

This app is very beneficial. I would advise people to use it. However it's customization could be a little better.

White Mountain Puzzles

So Far so Good. Customer Support very responsive. Only had it on my site a few days but so far so good. Sean

Little Black Tux

Very prompt responses & thorough solutions. Extends helpful & beneficial options for us. Love them! :)

AFROline shop

Excellent application, professional work. Support is fast and helpful. They provide a clear description and quickly set language features.

Vprocity

The app is useful, and the customer service is perfect. They solve the problem quickly and efficiently. Recommend it!

ftfdev

I recommend this app. If you troubled in developing custom theme with this app, great staff will help you!

Dalliance & Noble

we used this app when we suddenly developed high demand of a range of products. although it didn't work perfectly after download, the team at swym promptly fixed the issue

1 BHK

I like this app. If you have the free version, you will manually have to send out alerts which is OK with me since we are small scale but may be a problem for larger companies. Also people who are using an older version of Outlook may receive notifications that have small errors but that's a tiny part of the population. The customer service is terrific though.