Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Silk Beauty Collection

Really great app, so easy to use and extremely useful. Customer service is amazing, their team are very quick to respond to any issues I had. Highly recommend to anyone.

ColinBradleyArt

Initially this app wouldn't show correctly but one quick message to the support team and they had it working in a couple of hours. It looks fab on the site and this solves a huge problem with our customers not knowing when stock is back in. This is a HUGE feature that we wouldn't do without now. Definitely recommend!

Happy Baby

This app is working really well for us at the moment. We were looking for a solution that would let us send thousands of notifications and virtually the exact same time and this seems to be working so far.

fors

The support team for this app is incredible. They are extremely responsive and attentive. We were able to customize the app to match our site so the integration is flawless. We are beyond thrilled!

Soak + Unwind

I wish I could give this 0 stars. I downloaded the app, customized my form and checked several sold out products on my website and none showed the form. I enabled and disabled, I read the form on "why my button is missing" apparently it happens so often they had to write a whole article on it. I basically wasted a lot of time trying to get their app to work when it should automatically work. Emailed them, they claimed the form was on my website and it was a "cache" issue. So I sent them several links to all my sold out products and said please screenshot me the form you see on your end. They finally admitted there was a problem and the form was not on there so they specially made the form work (shouldn't it already?!). So after all that the form is finally on my website. But now I go to test it. Entered my email into the box then made the product available and waited for the email that never came. Checked spam, waited a long time. Instead of endless emailing with them claiming it works again I just gave up and decided to write this review to warn others. Huge waste of my time, use another app!

VITAE Glass

This app helps with collecting emails when your items are out of stock, and automatically sends reminder emails the minute it is back in stock. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that you cannot modify the layout and feel of the app, however the support team would help you with that in a jif. Not bad overall.

Savara Intimates

The app has all functionalities I was looking for. I had some questions and received quick answers, they are really helpful. Highly recommend this app.

With Nothing Underneath

Very helpful staff members on the chat service! Great app so far. Have used at two brands - and works well.

Ecoy

Great support and happy with the ability to offer customers value when we are out of stock. Worth looking at!

Ade + Ayo

Had a minor issue with this app when I updated my theme and the support team was incredibly quick and helpful!