4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to notify customers about restocked items, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its easy setup, detailed analytics, and seamless integration with various themes and marketing apps. The customer service is highly regarded for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is also valued for automating orders, reducing administrative tasks, and tracking customer interest in out-of-stock products.

Edited September 6, 2023

Helpful and responsive support team. Easy to customize and help us to track which is demanding products.

MPHOnline.com
Malaysia
June 24, 2021

I'm happy with the customer service this team provides, quickly reacting and doing their best to solve the issue. The app itself could be more user friendly, could be more simple, but it does the job, which is most important

Augustine Amsterdam
Netherlands
October 29, 2019

Great customer service and support. We had an issue and it was fixed pretty quickly. Also, the app solves so many issues with sold-out products and email grabbing.

Summit Creek Shop
July 4, 2019

Awesome app and amazing support team, strongly recommend. I wouldn't use any other app for back in stock alerts!

Strayght Underwear
Switzerland
January 5, 2018

After contacting support, which were very fast to respond, I was able to get the app working perfectly on my website. Works great and support was very helpful.

The Rain Hat Collection
May 12, 2020

This app is extremely helpful when I'm reordering product. I don't have to guess which products and how many of each I need to order anymore.

Make It Minnie
March 3, 2020

The app works very well for our store, and customer support is great! I would absolutely recommend them if you need an alert system for out of stock items.

The Original Footwear Co.
December 12, 2022

Very easy to use and set up the app. They also did some minor custom changes to our widget that helped with aesthetics at no charge!

It would be nice to be able to provide the option to customers if they would like to opt into our marketing emails or just receive back-in-stock emails.

Always quick to respond on live chat!

The Lost Co.
May 27, 2020

Impressive application to avoid losing sales. Excellent, fast and efficient customer service. Install now!!!

Bambola
Spain
July 23, 2021

Love this app. Very useful and the developer always is quick to respond if we need help adding it to a new template.

Magick