Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Ade + Ayo

Had a minor issue with this app when I updated my theme and the support team was incredibly quick and helpful!

Vallerret Photography Gloves

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm puzzled over the many great reviews this app has received. This app was a headache from start to finish. The setup wasn't too smooth either, it didn't update changes I made and really wasn't intuitive. Ridiculously expensive for any valuable features, I couldn't even disable the email send outs on the 15 USD Starter plan. Support was slow, left me hanging for more than a week after which I noticed that they never helped with my issue.
It probably does what it promises on the Pro plan, but if I knew that the real cost would be 50USD a month I would have never touched it.

Creed Boutique

Great app for driving conversions on out of stock and coming soon products. The support team, in particular, has been a highlight of this app, very responsive, and highly knowledgeable.

Secret Location

So far the App has been working as described. Customer service is prompt and very helpful with all their inquiries. Big thumbs up!

bulthaup

Location Germany

A very good app to turn interested visitors into customers. The prices are a little too expensive for small online shops that are just starting out and do not yet have high sales. If the prices were better there would be a 5 star rating.

Fearless Collection Clothing

Everytime I try to use this app there is so sort of error! It hasn't worked for my store. and I've lost customers because of it

B. Marie Accessories

I installed this app to allow my customers to set alerts for their favorite items from my shop since I keep a limited inventory. I also wanted to gage what items were in high demand. I have two Swym apps installed and they were able to quickly assist me with a display issue during off hours. I am certainly looking forward to upgrading as my business grows. Thank you!

River Supply Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Works great with our website. Support is also really helpful. Highly recommended to everyone!

Basics by Luamarta

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app and nice staff. Is intuitive. But for downloading the information in a simple way you have to be PRO. As Free only gives you the archive in .csv and you can’t see the images. PRO is quite expensive.

Gulfcoast Robotics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support team is good, but this app is completely broken. We've used the paid version in the past with solid results, but the free version is not even functional. App metrics don't work, alerts requested number doesn't even match the number of subscribers shown, and worse of all, we can't even send emails to subscribers.