Swym Back in Stock Alerts

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

MELPOM

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I started using this app last week, and I can say it is a great app so far. I am using the free version, and it is quite complete for what I need to use now. Besides, I had some doubts setting the button at my homepage and the customer service was so helpful and nice, and most important, they came back to me in just a few hours. So if you are looking for a Back in Stock button, I would highly recommend this one.

Brown and Ginger

Time spent using app About 1 year

Had an issue with the code still being present after uninstall but Krishnan provided very fast support in removing this. I uninstalled due to attempting to improve store speed and SWYM Back In Stock had little impact on that so I may well use it again in the future. Thanks Krishnan again for your help, support and kindness :-) Jo

Lil Chubbs

Anshu and her team... always been a big help to our store. Every request we put in they solved and took care of. Wishlist plus and back in stock both are amazing apps.

Sunhoney

Amazing customer service - received an email just minutes after sending one and resolved my problem right away! Love the customization features and so great to see what my customers want us to bring back in stock. 10/10 recommend

Kids Car Sales

Location Australia

The app was simple to set up and looks great on our store. It's exactly what we needed just before the busy Christmas period. Really impressed by the level of support that the dev's have given, too.

Couple&Pie

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works quite good. Easy to use and it's kinf of effective. Also the support it's very very good. Glad with the app and the team behind.

Caversham Mill

Location New Zealand

Wow, what can I say? The support has been phenomenal and the team have gone out of their way to make the app suitable for my eCommerce site. The addition of this app, I am sure will be invaluable and I look forward to seeing the results. I would highly recommend this app.

Waffles & Honey Jewelry

Good customer service- bugs in the beginning but they were quick to help fix them. Havent had anyone submit a back in stock request yet so more info to come...

Hemlock Hat Co.

This app has helped us better notify customers when products become available again! The support team has been very responsive and willing to help make the app meet our specific needs.

Vornado Australia

Location Australia

Love this app <3 :) Currently, I am using this app on two of my Shopifys and work wonders. I definitely recommend this app. Their support is A+, in my second shop because it was a customised theme I had a bit of struggle to display the app and in less that 24 hrs my problem was solved.