Back in Stock Product Alerts

Back in Stock Product Alerts

by Swym Corporation

Back in stock, out of stock, pre order & restock alerts

Plata Paris

Very helpful support team.
Just started using the app today and could not see the button on the out of stock products, they immediately answered and fixed. Will see on the long term ;)

Thaluta

app leaves code in theme.liquid file even after you remove the app.
super annoying.........................

April 5, 2020

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that the app didn't work for you. We don't have a way to automatically clean up after the uninstall because we lose access to your store as soon as you uninstall. That said, we are committed to helping you remove any remnant code - our support team has reached out to you in that context, please reply to our email and we'll take care of this for you.

Suunday

This app is excellent for our business as we frequently go in and out of stock in styles. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify to notify customers when items are back in stock while respecting our branding guidelines. My customers love it! The product team is also very hands on in helping us modify our configuration which is very helpful. Recommend 10/10 times.

TierOneUSA

I think this app is critical for any serious store owner who regularly has items out of stock. Builds your email list and generates sales. Support is fast too.

THAI VAPE SHOP

I've just installed the app and they help me do the customization exactly as I wanted to. Best support ever!

redleague.com

Super duper service.
Fast and reliable.

What a breeze to install.
And gives a very cool look to my shop.
Thanks again.

Mektrax Cycling

The app was easy to install and the support from the developer was pretty swift addressing some small questions I had. Due to our site needs, we are using only the free plan so no able to test all functionalities. However it seems to be pretty robust.

Bizzybcrafts

This app has been awesome for customers to be able to be notified when I add inventory. The customer service team is also incredible!

Warstic

Best customer experience we have had with a Shopify plug in. We required a few adjustments which were completed quickly and easily. We already have used this to capture a lot of missed sales opportunities. Highly recommend!!

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

Support has been extremely helpful and I'm very impressed with how they continue to roll out new useful and thoughtful features on the platform!