4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, sleek interface, and top-notch customer service. It's praised for its ability to allow customers to sign up for restock alerts, effectively retaining potential buyers and generating interest in popular products. The app provides valuable analytics on product demand, aiding in inventory management and future planning. It integrates smoothly with platforms like Klaviyo and has been credited with boosting sales. Particularly beneficial for businesses with frequently sold-out items, it automates customer orders and displays the number of customers waiting for a specific out-of-stock product.

June 19, 2023

My favorite thing about this app is the integration with Klaviyo. Plus, the customer service team is quick to respond and are always very helpful if you ever need assistance. Big fan!

Anchal Project
Over 2 years using the app
August 1, 2023

Quick to install, easy to use! When I had a question, I got an answer quickly. Thank you!

Wildly Fair
2 days using the app
June 13, 2023

Terrific app! Works as stated and helps drive leads back to our website. Excellent customer service, I would highly recommend.

A&L Cycle - Brandon Manitoba
About 2 years using the app
August 7, 2023

quick set up, customer support was helpful when I had a question they got back with me within the hour.

Shatterproof Archery
About 4 hours using the app
May 4, 2023

Great app with an efficient support team behind! We needed to update the email template for alerts and they quickly guided us.

Orseund Iris
Over 3 years using the app
May 15, 2023

I recently started using Swym Back in Stock Alerts on my e-commerce store, and I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app is incredibly easy to set up and use, and it's been a game-changer for my business.

One of the things I love about Swym Back in Stock Alerts is that it allows my customers to sign up for notifications when a product they're interested in is back in stock. This has helped me to retain potential customers who may have otherwise given up on purchasing a product that was out of stock at the time. It's also great for generating buzz around products that are in high demand but temporarily out of stock.

The app also provides me with detailed analytics on product demand, which is incredibly helpful when it comes to restocking inventory and planning future product releases. The interface is clean and easy to navigate, and the customer support team is always quick to respond and helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend Swym Back in Stock Alerts to any e-commerce business looking to increase sales and customer satisfaction. It's a must-have app in my opinion, and I'm grateful to have found it. 5 stars all the way!

xpriteusa
Over 1 year using the app
March 14, 2023

The app is easy to use and dependable. Support staff was responsive and quick to assist when I had an inquiry.

Olive Rose Boutique
Almost 4 years using the app
March 22, 2023

This is a must have app. It saves a huge amount of time for our customer service team, integrates easily into your store, is easy to set up and the support from swym is prompt and helpful.

Canada Welding Supply Inc.
Almost 3 years using the app
April 5, 2017

Was pleased that a real person reviewed my install and made a minor change to the graphics so it would suit my site. Highly recommend.

Karma Cultures
Over 6 years using the app
Edited May 14, 2023

So far I like this FREE version very much. Everyone has been super friendly and responsive. I think this app is a must have. You can customize the look and color. I am hoping for big returns! Customer service really rocks.

Debras Passion Boutique