Reviews (652)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective back in stock notification feature, ease of setup, and seamless integration with various themes and apps. They find the detailed product demand analytics useful for inventory planning. The support team is commended for their efficient and responsive service. The app is seen as a key tool for boosting customer satisfaction and business growth.

November 17, 2023

Super happy with the performance of the app as well as the excellent customer service support that I received. Highly recommended.

Marianne Style
27 days using the app
October 17, 2023

We are happy we have found this app. The customer service team is top notch.

ethnasia
Greece
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited June 10, 2024

Quick replies and fast easy service!

Algenist
Almost 4 years using the app
July 20, 2023

Good Support. Good Converstions. Subham very helpful. Careful when processing returns through shopify. If you leave restock box checked it'll trigger. Recommend disabling auto alerts if you don't anticipate having new inventory soon.

Bread & Butter Pickleball Company
5 months using the app
August 29, 2023

Easy to use and the support is excellent. They have always been responsive and quick with requests.

CiboWares
Over 1 year using the app
October 2, 2023

Super responsive. We needed to make a notify me button for out of stock items and because of the theme were using the button was showing up in the wrong place on the product page. The swym team was very quick to get back to us to make the customizations we needed to get it up and running!

ciele cosmetics
6 days using the app
July 26, 2023

Dzisiaj zainstalowałem aplikację Swym Back in Stock Alerts. Choć na pierwsze wrażenia jest jeszcze za wcześnie to mogę powiedzieć, że pomoc techniczna to rewelacja. Przede wszystkim nie odesłano mnie do podręcznika, nie kazano mi nic robić, nie zadawano też pytań, na które nie znałem odpowiedzi. W kilka minut aplikacja została ustawiona tak jak tego oczekiwałem. Pięć gwiazdek to zbyt mało. Dodam kolejne jak tylko zobaczę aplikację w akcji.

Today I installed Swym Back in Stock Alerts app. Although it is still too early for first impressions, I can say that technical support is a revelation. First of all, I wasn't sent back to a manual, I wasn't told to do anything, and I wasn't asked questions I didn't know the answer to. In a few minutes the application was set up as expected. Five stars is not enough. I will add more as soon as I see the app in action.

BohemiSoul
Poland
26 days using the app
October 12, 2023

Great customer service and very nice solution :))))

OYOY LIVING DESIGN
Denmark
10 months using the app
September 13, 2023

We are happy we have installed this app. We are surprised and pleased at the number of customers using it and has definitely lead to an increase in sales so far. The customer service team are very responsive and helpful as well.

Lazybones Australia
8 days using the app
July 26, 2023

Excellent and prompt service. I would recommend Swym to others! Our custom request was handled in a timely manner to accommodate our urgent timeline. Thank you!

COROS Wearables, Inc.