4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked products, aiding in customer retention and interest generation. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with marketing platforms, and detailed product demand analytics. Many appreciate its automation features for reducing admin tasks and aiding in restocking. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient responses. The app's customizability and seamless fit with product pages are also noted.

May 22, 2020

Great feature to have for you store. It was easy to setup and get going. I needed some assistance and customer support was very helpful. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

Hello Love Fashion
October 14, 2018

This App saves me lots of time! Whenever I run out of stock on a product, I always receive messages from my customers asking when I will be getting more in. Then when I receive my order, I manually send emails to my customers letting them know that the product is back in stock. Now I don't have to do that anymore. The Support is amazing. I wanted the notification option to show on the collection page as well as the product page. Swym Support added the code to my store and made sure that it worked seamlessly with a pre-order App that I am using.

Quality Cellular Parts
Edited August 19, 2020

Seems to work well, and the customer service is quick and quality. It didn't work when I first installed it, I did need to have their rep log in and check things out.

The Kindness Factory
December 7, 2018

Works really well - support helped me get it setup and working well on the site. They are helpful and fast! would recommend!

NATURELO
October 25, 2019

I just installed this app to help me collect emails for my out of stock items. The app didn't automatically add to my product page with the install that I did so I reached out to the customer support and got a response in less than 5 minutes that fixed it. Thanks!

Reprise Activewear
March 28, 2019

We chose this app to allow our customers to sign up for notification if they aren't ready to pre-order the item they like. Our wait times can be long for pre-order items, so it's often more interesting for customers to sign up for that notification and for us to download the report and order those items.

This configuration was not available by default, so Suman at Swym helped us configure it. We've just lanched the store with the app and hope our customers will use it to help us better serve them.

Works nicely
Great support

Les Artisans d'Azure
August 6, 2018

Great Support,
Was willing to help me with any of my questions. I think this app may be great. I haven't actually used it yet, but so far so good!

Got Keys
February 20, 2019

Great app, great support! Definitely drives the revenue to support the cost of the upgraded plans. Highly recommend.

Babe Basics
July 23, 2018

The App is easy to use and does what it says. Support was quick to communicate and very helpful in configuring it on my store when I had an issue.

Meridianfinearts
Edited April 13, 2020

Great app, especially enjoyed their support team - Gopinath was super helpful. Solved my issue in minutes. Cheers guys!

luminpure