4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked products, aiding in customer retention and interest generation. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with marketing platforms, and detailed product demand analytics. Many appreciate its automation features for reducing admin tasks and aiding in restocking. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient responses. The app's customizability and seamless fit with product pages are also noted.

September 14, 2019

Apps works well, excellent customer service. I reached out for few questions and they answered very fast

Glorious Cubs
January 21, 2019

App simply does what it is for. We needed to implement the button in a different way, SWYM support was very responsive and helped us quickly, without a hassle.

Copycat Fragrances
May 5, 2020

This app was easy enough to set up on my own and it works as expected. There were a few little customizations I wanted to make and the support I received was excellent. They were quick, attentive, detailed, and helpful!

Formosa Covers
February 3, 2021

Really great app, so easy to use and extremely useful. Customer service is amazing, their team are very quick to respond to any issues I had. Highly recommend to anyone.

Silk Beauty Collection
March 1, 2019

Simple app that gets the job done. This is a great app if you want in stock alerts and customer service is fast and very helpful.

Kawaiian World
April 13, 2020

This app has accomplished everything our company has needed it to. The data even showed us after the 1 month free trial that the sales from the email alerts were easily worth the monthly payment. Customer service has also been great to make any specific changes for our business and answer any questions.

KC Cattle Company
August 2, 2021

Back in Stock is easy to install and customize, looks great on the product, and works smoothly to automatically send emails to customers. Support is very fast and effective.

Aesthetics International
July 27, 2020

I kept having issues with the app, but Gopinath did not stop working on it until it worked on my store. I really appreciate it. Awesome customer service and great app!

Washi Tape Australia
June 15, 2018

This is a highly useful App and the quality of Swym's customer service is unrivaled. Thanks y'all!

Randi Jo Fabrications
May 1, 2022

All good so far. Great customer service. Good help in the beginning. minimum 100 characterssssssssssssss.

BINS AND BOXES