4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to alert customers about restocked products, aiding in customer retention and interest generation. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with marketing platforms, and detailed product demand analytics. Many appreciate its automation features for reducing admin tasks and aiding in restocking. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction. The support team is frequently praised for their quick and efficient responses. The app's customizability and seamless fit with product pages are also noted.

September 10, 2018

The best customer service I have ever experienced! Product is really great! First I thought I couldn't use it because I'm very picky about the design on my page, but customer service helped me and changed the design until I was happy. And this is even on the free part of the app. I can def recommend!

Lemonsuite
Denmark
October 25, 2019

Installed the app to keep track of demand for out of stock products which is does perfectly. I had some issues getting it set up and running with my theme but the support team are ON THE BALL with helping, even adjusting the app on their end so that it would work exactly how I wanted it to with my store.

Drum&BassArena
Edited June 2, 2020

Free features was exactly what I needed. Customer service was quick to answer any questions we had. Thank you

Unleash the Pawsitive
Swym Corporation replied June 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review, appreciate hearing from you. And great to hear that the free features are working well for you.

Edited November 20, 2018

I recently installed this app & have been very happy with the performance. Support is super quick to respond and assist with questions.

Abboo Candle Co
March 14, 2020

after installing the app, i've noticed it was not working for my theme, so i've emailed Swym Support team, almost immediately Thirumagal responded to my email. after taking a short video to show them the issue, the very next day the app is working for my online store. Now i can see which are the products that are OOS & has a high demand on my site, we would order more in the future. those that are OOS & no demand, we know there is no point restocking again.

Hock Gift Shop | Army Online Store in Singapore
Singapore
30 days using the app
November 19, 2019

Extremely helpful assistance - the team always respond very quickly to any queries we have.

The app works great for our customers.

Natalie Rolt
August 3, 2018

App works perfectly and the team is extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

Sabrinascloset
September 6, 2018

Just installed the app, but had an initial query about a function. I was able to chat instantly via Live Chat with customer service and was informed that the functionality I am after is in the pipe works and should be available later this year. Another functional issue was also able to be resolved immediately. Very happy with the assistance and outcome!

Victoria Row
October 5, 2021

Does everything I hoped it would. Only had one small issue when installing the app due to the theme that I'm using but their support desk was very fast in sorting it out for me. Definitely recommended.

VM Aquatics
27 days using the app
June 19, 2020

Great app and exactly what we were looking for. The team are really helpful, they got back to us really quickly and implemented some updates so we can get the most out of the free plan. Thanks again :)

Dear Blackbird Boutique