Reviews (654)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to notify customers when out-of-stock items are available again, effectively boosting sales and customer retention. It integrates smoothly with Klaviyo for enhanced email marketing and offers customizable notification forms to align with store themes. The app is easy to install, user-friendly, and provides detailed analytics that aid in inventory management. It supports both manual and automatic alerts, works with various themes, and the support team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness in making adjustments and resolving issues quickly.

March 20, 2018

Fast customer service; quick and easy to setup. I like that I can customize the button to match my theme colors. Already have a slew of signups for out of stock products that I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Not sure why I didn't install an app like this sooner.

Mirth Caftans
August 28, 2018

Excellent company to work with. Just what we were after.

Green Man Packaging
April 9, 2019

This app is perfect for my needs and the support team is responsive and polite. Excellent work team!

Eco Wellness Australia
December 24, 2021

Quick, helpful staff that helped me customize the app as I requested. Definitely recommend! Thank you!

Slate Wearables
July 9, 2018

Great App, Great service and very happy how it works on my site! Thank you

Ikippah Store
August 20, 2018

Customer Service is excellent. Great app

Repaint History
June 23, 2020

In times that our stock is selling our really fast this app helped us to keep customers posted about the products they want most. Conversion is going great so far, and that for an app that's completely hands off. The developer also offers great and timely support!

Bodytrading.com
Belgium
June 20, 2021

Intergraded extremely easy and has been working well.
Already have people leaving their emails. Customer support was fast and helpful. Have no grips what so ever.

TAXI GARAGE
March 12, 2021

Excelent app who offers great integrations with Shopify. Congrats to the support team who helped me solving lots of problems

The Closet
Spain
April 14, 2017

Great Customer Service. They responded right away when I needed help with my installation. Thank you!!

Societyvice