Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Pomgo

Je viens d'installer l'application et j'avais de nombreuses questions. Très bon service client. Réponse rapide à toutes mes questions !

Sport For Home

Super application ! Vraiment ! De plus ils répondent rapidement et aident parfaitement par mail si on a un problème !
Je recommande, merci WG

Beyrey Beauty

Thank you very much for helping me. Nice team, very responsive.
I definitely recommend Weglot .
Great job !

your925silver

after coming from various app of this kind... i have to say, weglot crush in all! you will see if use others, and come to weglot.... also apps it translates! its amazing! and simple! take my money! THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! i can translate all the apps, including POPUPS!!!! INCREDIBLE

MALAMA

it took some time to set up BUT the support is amazing! spent one day to chat with Christophe and he helped me out with so many things. Great! now our store is properly translated and also seo friendly

1Nto6

Top app for translating your whole Shopify store including ALL pages, mail notifications and FAQ's. First-class support, easy, quick and competent! I highly recommending it. I tried other top apps for translating my shop but Weglot definitely worked out best.

Posidonie

Thomas help well ! Thank you ! The app works super well too. I recommend we glot and when a thing does not work, just ask.

Mwnci

The app is great, and the team are very efficient at solving any minor issues. Quick, excellent service all round.

Rollern

Really awesome help! I got stuck a couple of times and everytime the team responded really quickly with clear instructions on how to fix my issues. Thank you so much for an amazing app!

Avani Paris

The App is great, I was using Langify but Weglot is on another level. The interface is modern and intuitive and mosgt of all the customer service is always ready to help !