Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

mfa

Location Germany

Extremely disappointed. SEO translations work bad, Media translations do not work at all. So at first everything looks kinda OK. But when you deep into it, you realize how bad the whole situation is. First -- SEO translation. You can translate meta tags, but it is really hard to find them in the list, and when you try to go page by page, it simply does not work. If your website has more than 10 pages, you will struggle. Next. This app advertises it has a media translation function. While I can confirm there is a button for this, I cannot confirm this function works. In my case it simply does not do anything. After 2 weeks of endless talks with support, I received a message that the issue is too complex for them to solve and that is because of the Shopify theme. I mean...well...why there is nothing written about it? Like "Function X works only with themes X, Y and Z". And the support reps aren't exactly the fastest in terms of responsiveness and helpfulness. Decide on your own, in my case this app was a waste of money and an extreme waste of time.

Polaar

Location France

Super app de traduction et super simple à utiliser! De plus, le support est super réactif et règle le soucis directement !

bikeshopcanada

I decided to use Weglot as it is one of few apps which are compatible with a smart menu app I used. So far I found Weglot has very reasonable price for the product and service. And the IT team is very helpful and responsive. I highly recommend you to use Weglot.

Totwoo Love

Location Saudi Arabia

Thank you for your unique and unique service
1- Speed ​​of response
2- Understand and solve problems quickly. Thank you

Beautipura

Location United Arab Emirates

I highly recommend Weglot for its intuitive use and powerful functionalities you will never find in any others, and the customer service and support team are great and helpful.

GOOD WILHELM

Location Germany

Der Service und die Hilfestellungen sind super. Immer bemüht!
Die App hat ein paar Schwächen und das Limit von 50.000 übersetzen Wörtern ist schnell erreicht.

myTIER DE

Location Germany

We needed an app that would support our plans to launch an English version of our website. With Weglot we choose a solution that offers a nice set of features and an intuitive UX. In case something is not clear or working, their friendly support is very responsive and eager to help you to solve the problem. Even dynamic content can be translated (e.g. Zenloop Surveys on the website). Most importantly, you do not need any coding experience. It is basically plug and play.

Baby On A Trip

Location France

Excellente app avec un service client rapide et toujours au top. Possibilité de l'utiliser avec de nombreuses app.

mybacs

Location Germany

Great App. Incredibly swift and competent customer support. We have been using them for a couple of years now.

mandragoreworkshop

Location France

A big thanks to Jeremie from Weglot for his quick and efficient help about shopify notifications! I'm thrilled with the app and the service. I recommend Weglot

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131