Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Peak Performance Laval

The translation app is easy to install and works within minutes. Out of all the ones we tested, this one worked the best. The visual editor tool allows you to target and modify translations in real-time making it super easy for the team to use and jump on and edit when a translation is a bit off.

I've contacted their support team a couple of times in the past few weeks and had an answers/fixes within 24hrs. They're friendly, super knowledgeable and eager to help. Can't recommend this app enough!

Flamme en Rose

I just started using this app and i had a lot of questions! Guillaume from Weglot helped me a lot by answering all my questions very quickly. I really feel supported using this app and i think i will really love it!

LFYSHOP

Awesome app! Awes e customer service, if you have any issues they’ll
Resolve bdnsnnnsnxbbbfbsjfkks

VIDI BAGS

Thank you very much for your grat support! It is always a help if you have a problem.... Regards Matthias

Mabox™

I use this app to translate my store from french to italian and works really good. I just can recommend it. The support answer you very fast if you have any problem. Thanks

HANDS OF GOD FOOTBALL

What I like the most: the unbelievably fast and friendly service. The team ist really helpful and solves any issues right away. Very unusual. The app itself works fine, but I feel like the interface and usability could use a bit of improvement. At some points I dont find it intuitive enough. But maybe thats just me.

Dada Presente

The app runs quite good, and any problem the support team will be there for you.I recomend, continue the good job.

Yogamaterial

Of all the Apps I used this one was far more practical and flexible. The developers clearly understood how to make an App that just works and a few small issues were quickly solved by Samuel from Weglot support.

Société de protection et d'aménagement de l'Île aux Pommes

I lost a lot of time trying other apps. If only I had tried Weglot earlier. This app is amazing!!!!!

Archipel

Efficient, available, human and very pleasant team. It's always a pleasure to work with them.

Very low waiting time.