Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 2, 2023

Amazing customer service. Corentin helped me upload all the media translations. Super happy with the experience!

Jander
Spain
January 30, 2023

Great customer service. Fanny offered a perfect solution to a theme limitation and helped me create a functional solution. Fast response time and advanced knowledge on the app and customizations. Definitely recommend.

Nuts For Cheese™ | Dairy-Free Products
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 27, 2023

We have had a couple of challenges with adjustments to the app and have reached out to Weglot multiple times. The feedback is always very quick and we have gotten great quality support from Jeremy every time!

KU-Shop
Denmark
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 23, 2023

Super service client, ils m'ont bien aidé à installer l'application car j'avais quelques difficultés. Les traductions sont tops, je recommande !

Coralie Masson
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 19, 2023

If all apps could be like Weglot !!

Great features and amazing support (even in French), can 't recommand it enough :)

Fermes Valens
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 18, 2023

The support team is very responsive. You do have to customize the app a bit based on your needs and learn your way around but I find the app user friendly and reliable.

Caffè a Casa
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 18, 2023

Really good customer service. Antoine from Weglot was very helpful, friendly and answered fast. Thanks!

Dachshund-couture.com
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 13, 2023

I have used the app almost 3 months now. First on the free plan and then quickly changed to the advanced plan because of some of the features I needed. I have had a look into a handful of different apps before that and Weglot seemed the most professional to me. I was not dissapointed. They have a very clear and detailed help center on their website. Our shop is not the most straightforward. We have a number of 3rd party apps and work a lot with custom pages built with templates in the customizer in the Dawn Theme. Weglot was able to translate everything that I needed. I had a lot of email exchange with the Weglot support because of some tricky things that were not translated right away like dynamic content, app content or were translated although they should not be, like hidden content. But Jeremie and especially Alexis were incredibly helpful, very fast with their reactions and always really patient. Where there was no straightforward solution, they offered workarounds and now I can say I am very happy with the result while also seeing good improvements with my search engine rankings. Thanks a lot, Weglot team and especially Alexis and Jeremie!

Baby Tula EU
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 10, 2023

I appreciate the integration with Judge.me app, which is really helpful for us. Great and fast customer support.

mytrime.com
Czechia
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 24, 2022

Do not use this app, it never translates my company name properly. Every single time I add a new product, I must open the app and fix the way that my company name is spelled. It can't even translate the word "meters" properly. I have changed specific words so many times it feels like at this point the app is just not saving what im fixing, and I have to constantly re-do it. This is by far the worst translation app I've ever had to use, and I can't switch to another app because then all my progress would be gone and I would have to re-translate everything.

زخــارف
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Weglot replied December 26, 2022

Hi زخــارف,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience. We’d like to know more about your situation, but we cannot locate your store.

Please get in touch with us at support@weglot.com so that we can discuss more on this.

In the meantime, keep in mind you are able to use our Glossary tools always to translate your site's name properly as well as the word meters. :)

Thanks,