Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Top Mode

As we just started to use Weglot app to reach out more customers, we find it a great and reliable helping tool. The customer service is more than excellent! Thank you to all the team!

Owly Moly

Great support! Great translation!
I had a few problems with translating my website but the support fixed it in not even a day! I definitely can recommend this app to y'all :)

FutureLighter

Great app, great support!
Everything is translated very well, I missed a couple words that i could not edit and was sended I css code that I used and it worked!
Thanks!

Layla Collection

Bad app. Bad support.
Wanted to translate to Arabic with right to left layout
The app messed up my website layout (for the translated language only)
I contacted support asking them to correct these changes. Karina responded with a silly email telling me they cannot "redo a site" for me.

I chose another app, had the same problem, but they resolved all issues for free!

Weglot is a bad choice!

Response:
You should've handled this issue in a more professional manner rather than saying "redo a site for you". I never requested changes for my site. I was requesting your team to correct faults caused by the Right To Left (RTL) view. If you had a little more experience in RTL layout you would've understood what I meant.

The other app understood the issue and worked with me and they resolved everything.

I had the right to review and I posted what I believe.

Weglot is a bad choice.
Good luck to you too :)

Response:
I have no interest in fighting you as well. And I am not gearing nothing to hurt no one. I wrote what I think in a direct way.

Again, I am not asking for any changes on my website. If I want to "redo" my website I would hire a developer for that. Not install a language app and ask its customer support team to redo it for me. The response didn't relate to my request and was inappropriate.

I am installing your app to add Arabic. After I did, the layout changed to right-to-left. However, there were drastic mistakes in that change. Some elements changed other elements remained left-to-right. That is why I was very disappointed when you said "we cannot redo a site for you".

I wish you the best of luck.

December 4, 2019

Update: Thanks again for your second response but if you wish to settle this matter, We recommend you email us back directly as it seems your responses are geared to hurt Weglot in a non-cordial way. We are here to just help out our wonderful users and have no interest in fighting with you :)

Again, best of luck to you.

We are so sorry to hear you believe our responses were silly but here at Weglot, we do not take any email from our more than 50k+ happy users as a joke. We know Weglot is not for everyone so we are happy you found a provider that works with your needs. We are here to provide all our users with the tools to make their site multilingual but like all apps, we have our limitations in the work we can do in making changes to their site. We like to let our numbers speak for themselves and with more than 600+ 5-stars reviews, Weglot is a great choice in support and multilingual needs :) Best of luck Mahmoud!

Happy Hemp & Co

I just downloaded weglot, Awesome app so far.. Nothing to complain about, really.... Good job guys!

Matterhorn Ultraks Store

Weglot makes the job at a good pricing.
Obviously there are sometimes little problems or limits, but they superbly cover with a top class support.

Elite Natural

I used weglot to help translating english to traditional chinese. The experience is absolutely amazing! Christophe also responded quickly for my questions.

bambu.ro

I used this app to translate my website from English to Romanian. It's the best from 3 apps I've tried and for the small problems I had Christoph from the customer service was there to help.

Shopedgedesign

I used this app to translate my website from English to French. It worked perfectly and for the small problems I had the customer service solved my issues quickly.

Moce Sports

Weglot is an amazing app. The user interface is super simple to use and very intuitive especially with their visual editor. I can see exactly what I'm changing and how it looks like as I change it. Love it."

Shout out to Samuel for providing excellent customer service. Fixed my issue instantly and even went through the trouble to teach me how to solve the problem!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68