Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

ELSE

I've been in the E-commerce/Digital industry since over 15 years and managed +250 brands online. WeGlot is an easy solution to setup, that is right. But unfortunately, their solution translates quite badly, and above all it's really not an SEO-friendly app, although they mention it. I hope they will improve drastically the SEO part in the future, it's a must.

Tonic Salon Spa & Académie Aveda

Contacted the technical team on Facebook, and they helped me ! They were patient and we went through all the procedures together !

Tivoli Audio EU

Works just as expected, better even. Customer Service is also super quick to respond and help out with any issues you encounter.

Lenz Products

It's very simple to use and the support is fast and competent. Thanks. Make 100 haracters full with !

Anime Draws

We use weglot to quickly translate the store, it's ultra efficient. Moreover, the support is very reactive and competent to help you if needed.

Egret Lab Canada

I already LOVED the translation app. Was simple to add this to my website, I only really needed French and English as our market is only Canada. With a few simple clicks I was able to add this amazing app.
I did have an issue with "flags" as we are specific in Canada with French Canadian and Canadian English. I reached out to customer service and they wrote the proper code for me to install on my website easily.
Amazing customer service!

BROTHER BOB PRODUCTIONS

Really TOP SERVICE. They didnt let me go because i had a problem in the system. The team helped me in minutes and i am back. Best Software for translation on the app store and i tried them all. GREAT SERVICE TEAM WEGLOT

J&JOY

Très impressionné par cette application de traduction ! Nous venons d'une autre plateforme avant Shopify qui nous obligeait à prendre un service de traduction pour nos descriptions. Désormais, tout se fait automatiquement grâce à Weglot ! Vraiment très éfficace. Facile à utiliser
Service support de qualité
Prix mini et super pour la qualité de l'app et des traductions ! Je recommande !

Licence Tech

There is no perfect translation app on the market but that app is to me the best one as it allows you to have your store translated in multiple languages in 1' which is awesome - translations aren't perfect in some cases but it's more than enough to start selling in many countries - if needed, you can always customise them - support team is very professional and they respond quickly ! well done :)

All Your Dogs Need

so this is a tricky review to make. im using it for english to chinese. Apps struggle with chinese. I struggle daily with Chinese. So for the bad, the translation is bad. Which at first really annoyed me. if there was a review just for the translation its 1 star. So why 5 stars ? All apps are appalling at chinese translations. I hoped , wanted more here, but nah it was the same. What Weglot gets right is the editing side of things. You will have to edit if you use chinese , but its so straight forward. Im by no means a tech person, its easy. And there are two ways to do it, both easy. So if you anticipate a computer cannot translate into decent chinese, then this is the next best thing. Your customers can switch languages easily and the websites appearance is constant. its instant. Customer services is good. They cant help with translating issues at all, they are very techie. Their responses are clear and easy to follow, they just dont ever look at it like a translation service, which is a little weird at first, when you are buying a translation app. They are also a little touchy about criticism of the software, so sometimes they appear defensive. But their solutions are effective.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96