Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

BEX Coffee

Great product and customer support! Easy to use and free version is enough for starters. I recommend it!

Mahiya

Very easy to install and use. Customer service when I needed some assistance was terrific.
Would recommend to anyone

Teaology Skincare

Expensive. The interface is easy to manage and the set up as well.
Unfortunately, it becomes very expensive quite fast. Also, you cannot download your translations if you want to migrate to another platform.

Student Essentials

Very good U/I on the app and the customer support is amazing! 100% recommend to anyone over the other apps

Humanitarian Clothing GmbH

I haven´t used this app for long but what I can say untill now: I´m very happy with the translations and the support. I had a question and got an answer right the way. Thumbs up!

WILLIAMWOHLER

Trust me, you won't regret using this application. And the best thing is the customer support...
keep going Weglot

Mode in elo

Un service client réactif et à l'écoute qui prend le temps de vous aider quel que soit votre problème.
Des ressources utiles pour être indépendant quant à l'utilisation de l'app : tutoriels etc.

Je recommande.

Akerfalk

Great app that makes the job to translate the site very easy. If any trouble you will get great support, thanks Christophe for the support.

URVape

This is the most effective and easiest translation app we have found on Shopify. There is practically no other things for us to do but installing it. It helps our European customers get better understanding about our products and most of them are amazed, so are we. Great Job!

caldera-international-jp

We needed to convert our existing US based website into a Japan based website. We came across Weglot and found it had very favorable reviews and the interface looked appealing. Our business counterpart in Japan has found this app to be very effective and easy to use. I have found that the support team is very fast to reply and very helpful. Our company highly recommends this app.