Weglot Translate

Weglot Translate

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Les Créations Carpe Diem

The app is userfriendly, the autotranslation is good and it's easy to translate manually if required. And the best thing: the customer service is wonderful, fast responding and always ready to help you that's why i recommand this app.

Puriti

Used this app to translate our page into Russian. Really liked the working layout and how easy it is to go in and make quick changes. Customer support are totally on the ball and were very helpful! Some translations were wrong and we had to use a translator to get everything right but that is to be expected from any translation software. Would recommend.

Watches - OPD

This is the worst company ever. I tried it out and the manual translation function is really bad. I have some pages from my attorney, already translated. They are very long so I wanted to just copy and paste. But this is not possible. You have to copy every paragraph and heading one by one. You can't find any support to this topic on their website. Ok, I removed the app and told them my reason. Their answer was: Hey could you please tell us your reason?? And then the best ... To remove the app fully, they send you a instruction with 8 points??!!

WunderZap

App is working as expected, though with minor issues but the supports especially Guillaume replies to queries within 24hours. Thanks!

youredmshop

Great team, they help me a lot. Very fast attention and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages! :)))

Femme Fatale

I like how responsive is the support! Great team! Way to go Weglot! I used to translate 5 European languages

Boneswimmer

Sebastian was awesome and solved everything in a second! Just few emails and in few hours he was able to fix what I was arguing with for days :)
TOP!

Craft Sports Canada

Excellent app, really great to be able to translate with defaults and then override. Translated notifications work well and customer emails. Excellent responsive and helpful support.

CarpetOnline | Bestel online je tapijten | Gratis verzending

Thanks Guillaume for helping me out for those some small issues, its more finetuning.
I highly recommend this app, it saved me a lot of time and money .

Spy Emporium

Sebastian assisted with our template coding issue and placement of language icons in desktop and mobile view. Very helpful and the app plugin is great! We can now cater to Spanish speakers with ease. I would definitely recommend this app and this company to any site needing multiple languages on their site.