Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

OCNI Factory

20 bucks a month for that is pure scam. The app is full of bugs, it changes things you already corrected, the glossary isn't working properly. I've spent a lot of time of my translation due to this bad app and I'm not even done. And, there are also some pages that are only partly translated. This is such a useless mess!

September 29, 2020

Hello,

As a reputable company with over 50k users, we place zero interest in trying to scam any of our users. We would be happy to help you out as I see you had not reached out to support concerning any of your issues. To date, we do not have any bugs present, Weglot does not change things you have corrected so I would be happy to explain how it works.

We do have to mention that writing us messages like: "tell the sales b*** that wrote me on Facebook about my review that she'd better go to hell!" is not constructive at all for us to help you. We just want other users to see that although we wished to help you, you continued to insult us.

Best of luck and we hope everything works out for you.

Maria & Sea

Never seen such a professional team. I have never written a review in my life, and never intended to do it, but this team truly deserves it. Amazing app and amazing customer team

UberShopOnline.com

Great translations and outstanding support, launching a new site is never easy, but the support from Weglot made the difference, successfully launched and challenges overcame, Christophe went the extra mile for us. I would recommend.

Oricashop

We have been using this app for quite some time now and the support staff is really responsive and fast, which was really important for us.
The translations work great and even harder to achieve translation solutions were possible, thanks a lot guys!!

Famme

When you install the app. It does not warn you before modifying the store.

The "correct" way would be to have a setting or prompt "do you want to add a language picker. Not just adding it and write "hey, we have added a language picker"

Menina Amsterdam

I really like this app because the translations that it makes are very good. Also the customer service is excellent (especially Fanny).

Spinshot Singapore

Had my wish list fulfilled in handling model names to be excluded from translation and few other tailored translations. Concise and replied on the same day, thank you Alexis.

Canada Bonsai

I was hesitating between several translation options, but during my exploration 1 company stood out above all the rest. The quick, efficient, and thorough communication provided by Alexis at Weglot made my decision easy. Alexis provided troubleshooting and tailored guidelines that walked me through and allowed me to overcome the obstacles that I was facing during set-up process due to an outdated Macbook. Weglot has been a thoroughly positive experience, and I strongly recommend them!

SEFHT PRO

One of the best App for automatic translation. Customer support (especially Fanny) very helpful, fast and effective.

Alban Muller

This App is perfect to translate easily your website. It's allowed me to have my website translated quickly. Customer service is available and helped me with each of my requests. I recommend this app.