Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

ShotKam — Europe

Easy to use and perfect for our needs. We translated our Shopify Plus European website into 8 different languages. Customers seem to really enjoy the language options.

La Casa per TE

Good App. Support is great. I had a technical problem, i contacted them and Tom guided me step by step, and when still there was a problem he sent me a collaboration request and he fixed it himself. Fantastic.

SBL Store متجر سُبل

it's a great app with professional fast support I'm really happy to be one of the customers, & special thanks to Guillaume for his help

Never Sleep Srl

I installed this app for translating my web into italian. The automatic translation was actually great, i had to make a few manual adjustments mainly for the product names. The whole app is super well organized and easy to follow through. What i found particularly amazing is the customer support. There are a few coding things you must do and im not familiar with coding but nonetheless i was able to manage everything together with the customer support service. Highly recommend it. Satisfying experience so far. Great job!

Faberin.es

Muy buena aplicación y servicio. Tuvimos un problema en la traducción, en menos de 20 min estaba solucionado. Revisaron todo el HTML para que saliese perfecto.

Nellykini Swimwear

Great app, amazing customer service and always a friendly team. I've worked with Weglot many times - it's amazing!

Bergerson Dammode

Good app, great support! I had a question regarding domain change and literally received a reply to my e-mail within seconds! Thumbs up.

LILI + HENRY

Excellent and fast customer service, thank you Nathanaël. I would definitely recommend this application.

Lavistique

Great app with great customer support. They're always there when you need them. The app has been working great for us.

NEON JOYRIDE

Fantastic team behind this app. really works well for us, and customer service/help is top! would highly recommend