4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for its accurate translation capabilities, ideal for expanding businesses globally. They value its ability to translate dynamic and third-party app content, boosting SEO and international traffic. Features like the visual editor and manual translation adjustments are highly appreciated. The support team is praised for their quick responses, technical knowledge, and proactive problem-solving approach.

April 2, 2024

Increíble Servicio de Atención al Cliente! Nos han ayudado siempre que hemos necesitado ayuda de una manera rápida y profesional. Esperamos trabajar juntos durante mucho tiempo. Recomendable 100%

CHERRY SPORTS LAB
Spain
19 days using the app
January 2, 2024

La traduction n'est jamais facile, surtout instantanée et en plusieurs langues !!
Avec Weglot, mon site est traduit en 5 langues instantanément.
Je n'ai pas forcement besoin d'une traduction parfaite, juste que les nouveaux clients étrangers comprennent mon offre de services, et cela fonctionne !
Quand je demande de l'aide : je l'obtiens ! Et mon problème est réglé ensuite.
Je suis donc satisfait. Merci Weglot.

Paris Boat Club
France
January 19, 2024

Unfortunately we now have an ugly language switcher which we can not move anywhere because we get an error whenever trying to use the visual builder. Losing money on ads, and no direct chat function..

Pelle Cosmetics
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Weglot replied January 23, 2024

Hello Pelle Cosmetics,

I'm sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing issues with the language switcher. I want to assure you that we're here to help resolve this matter for you.
If you could kindly provide more details about the specific problem you're encountering and let us know what you wish to achieve with the language switcher, our team will do its best to assist you promptly.

Although we don't have a chat function, we want you to know that we respond quickly to emails, and your concern is important to us.

If you happen to have any additional information or questions, please feel free to include them in your response.

Have a nice day,

Regards,

The Weglot Team

January 15, 2024

Their customer support (Fanny) is super responsive and helpful!

Dinaïa Hair
United Arab Emirates
4 months using the app
January 20, 2024

I recently had a fantastic experience with the Weglot support team, particularly with Fanny. She responded quickly to my emails, patiently addressed my issues, and provided helpful solutions. Fanny's suggestions were always instructive and greatly improved my overall experience. Highly recommended!

Liste Luna
3 months using the app
December 28, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Weglot Customer Service Support. They responded quickly and resolved my issues of our website. And also take our suggestion to optimize weglot documentation. Thank you for the great support, Antoine!

OH LA LAQUA
Germany
January 24, 2024

Meilleure appli de traduction/multi-tools! Le support est incroyable (Christophe ce génie), très optimisé pour la performance SEO!

Therapy-Glow
Italy
2 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Je cherchais une application qui permette de traduire toute ma boutique (Theme + Apps). J'en ai testé plusieurs, au final j'ai retenu WEGLOT.
Tout n'a pas été simple à mettre en place, mais le support a toujours été présent pour m'aider.
Au final ma boutique est traduite et est opérationnelle. Il me reste encore des détails à régler mais je ne doute pas que le support m'apportera encore toute son aide pour les résoudre.

Ma Boutique Démo Shopyfi
France
11 days using the app
March 4, 2024

Weglot is the best translation app for my shopify store.
The default language of my store is Arabic, and i wanted to expand my reach to all people who speaks English.
I installed weglot to my store, but i faces some issues in the alignment of the store's content and some other elements.
It required some coding which I'm not perfect at.
I asked for assistance from weglot customer support and one of their genius people assisted me and she was so patient to solve each and every issue in my store.
I should mention her name, she is Fanny.
I'm grateful to you dear Fanny and thank you so much for your excellent assistance.

Swera AE
United Arab Emirates
15 days using the app
December 27, 2023

I've found Weglot to be an outstanding solution for translating my website. It operates seamlessly and efficiently, making my content accessible in multiple languages with impressive accuracy and speed. What I value the most, however, is their exceptional customer support. The Weglot team is genuinely dedicated to resolving any issues that arise, particularly those related to my store and their app. Their willingness to go the extra mile not only enhances my overall experience but also instills a deep sense of trust and satisfaction in their service. It's clear to me that Weglot prioritizes its customers, striving to provide not just a tool for translation but a comprehensive, supportive service that truly values and responds to user needs.

Drakenbloedboom