Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

SBL Store متجر سُبل

it's a great app with professional fast support I'm really happy to be one of the customers, & special thanks to Guillaume for his help

Never Sleep Srl

I installed this app for translating my web into italian. The automatic translation was actually great, i had to make a few manual adjustments mainly for the product names. The whole app is super well organized and easy to follow through. What i found particularly amazing is the customer support. There are a few coding things you must do and im not familiar with coding but nonetheless i was able to manage everything together with the customer support service. Highly recommend it. Satisfying experience so far. Great job!

Faberin.es

Muy buena aplicación y servicio. Tuvimos un problema en la traducción, en menos de 20 min estaba solucionado. Revisaron todo el HTML para que saliese perfecto.

Nellykini Swimwear

Great app, amazing customer service and always a friendly team. I've worked with Weglot many times - it's amazing!

Bergerson Dammode

Good app, great support! I had a question regarding domain change and literally received a reply to my e-mail within seconds! Thumbs up.

LILI + HENRY

Excellent and fast customer service, thank you Nathanaël. I would definitely recommend this application.

Lavistique

Great app with great customer support. They're always there when you need them. The app has been working great for us.

NEON JOYRIDE

Fantastic team behind this app. really works well for us, and customer service/help is top! would highly recommend

anganskincare

I needed help with my language switcher and Guillaume was really helpful and quick figuring out what was wrong and making it work perfectly! Iris

Store Magnétique Paoma

J'utilise Weglot pour traduire mon site web paoma.ca depuis près de 2 ans et j'ai toujours eu un excellent service et support technique. Très facile d'utilisation, je le recommande fortement.
Audrey