Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

WineStore

Great support and easy to use app.
Huge value-add for us.
We had to do some minor customizations and we always received great support.

DriveDressy

We are completely surprised by the App and its simple usability. It has translated our site perfectly and we only had to make a few small adjustments. The service from Guillaume was impeccable when we addressed the team and it could be fixed within a day! Thank you!

Poppy Cloudy

Weglot est une très bonne application, complète et simple d'utilisation. Je la recommande fortement

Chung Wah

Very easy to use, brilliant support! Would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a translation app.

400mg Coffee GmbH

Great app and complete, Amazing and Fantastic support. Thank you, Alexis:) I recommend this app to anyone

Reesheh

We have just recently switched to Weglot and we find that the translation works pretty well. Easy to edit and customize. Very responsive and helpful customer support.

Spreen Athletics

Perfect app for translating quickly your website ! The support was very reactive and helpful, thanks Guillaume !

NOTORIOUS BOX

I had a code and user experience problem with the Weglot application and I had Christophe (member of the staff) who was able to respond effectively and especially QUICKLY to my problem to solve it. I clearly recommend this app to anyone who would like to use a pro translator!

Expresco Foods

Excellent app and excellent customer service. I had an issue with dynamic translation that was fixed in a couple of hours.

Ecosmart Riders | Premium E-Scooters

Excellent app and excellent customer service. I really like the option to translate using Visual Editor, that allow you translate in live mode each part of your website and see the changes at the moment.