Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

neletab •

Location Spain

Great app, great customer service! I was able to translate my whole store through an easy to use interface. 10/10 Would recommend.

NatuKari

I tried many translation apps before this one, and I can say that this one is the best so far. I needed to translate my website in French, the translations are pretty accurate, in fact I barely had to correct them and that's amazing! By the way, correcting a translation is so easy and quick! The support & customer service is amazingly fast, they corrected a bug I had in less than 1h. Merci

DUOLAB United Kingdom

A fantastic support from Karina, Corentin,... all Weglot team really, as always! Speedy reply, smooth communication and quick in solving issues. Thank you so much!

KREAM - Daily Tan & Fun

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Since we started working with Weglot, everything is easy to understand and apply. Also the customer service if you have any problems is better than excellent.

Hadorn.com

Location Switzerland

The translations are very accurate and easy to control. The Support team is also very helpful and very responsive.

mapospheres.eu

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

I 've been using Weglot for 2 years now; there are quite much settings before starting but once every thing has been set up, it is working fine. Translation are customed and may slighlty differ from the original version and you can use as many manguages as you need. The main asset of this app is the very efficient support. Someone will reply within 2 hours and guide you through the sometimes difficult process of translating your wbesite. I definitely recommend

DON PETS

Location Italy

Ho usato quest’app per un’unica traduzione in Italiano,a volte da qualche problemino,facendo sparire il carrello nell’ header,ma con l’aiuto dell’assistenza si risolve sempre tutto

WGCShop

Location Hong Kong SAR

I still can't feel how good it works, now I have spent a lot of time, but still not set it up well, many settings make me feel confused and difficult, I am already very tired, should I give up? 。。。。
reported ti them 2 days with fews email still can't solve the problem, finally i deleted WELGOT

George & Willy EU

Location Hong Kong SAR

We use Weglot on two of our websites and couldn't fault it - the customer service (from Will in particular) is prompt and very helpful, and the app has already improved our conversions. 5 Stars!

JUG deli

Location Croatia

I just started using Weglot, Technical support is amazing, app is robust and gives you useful tools to edit translate. For now only minus is pricing plan, I reached 50000 words with 2 language (300 products), and I just started.