4.6

Merchants appreciate this translation app for its ease of use, quick setup, and ability to translate entire websites into multiple languages. Key features include SEO optimization, high-volume translation handling, and dynamic content translation. The customer support is often praised for its responsiveness and technical assistance. The intuitive interface and superior translation quality are also highlighted. Some merchants report increased sales and customer satisfaction after using the app.

October 12, 2023

Really happy with Weglot, it works perfectly for us and the customer service is great.

Honest Toil Olive Oil
Over 1 year using the app
August 10, 2023

Using this app makes everything so much easier! It saved soooo much time. Instead of manually adding the translation we just added Weglot. We'll use it for upcoming localizations, too! Support Kevin is super quick and is always finding the right solutions. Thanks a lot!

Beglaubigung24
Germany
September 2, 2023

Customer service is responsive and helpful.

The app is well considered for how translations may affect your SEO in different regions.

The app is also easy to use and manage.

Oliver James Lilos
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 years using the app
October 25, 2023

Great support, thanks a lot!

Réka rajza
November 21, 2023

J'ai eu recours auprès d'Antoine qui a résolu mon problème de login avec mon nouveau compte Pro, en l'espace de quelques minutes ! Un service au top et encore merci Antoine ! L'application est intuitive et les traductions sont de qualités !

LISA Cosmetics London
Switzerland
29 days using the app
October 13, 2023

The app is great to use, a lot of possibilities, you can do manual and automatic translation, also exception customer service

Montelle Intimates Canada
Almost 3 years using the app
May 4, 2023

I received super fast help with all my questions. I got an answer to everything, I was even able to change between the codes, although I had never done so before. Thank you forever Valentin

Superz.
May 3, 2023

I highly highly recommend and will be using for all stores going forward! I had a problem with the site's source code and support was quick and efficient in helping me

Dardread
Italy
About 2 years using the app
October 4, 2023

Had an issue with the SEO of my translated languages and Baptiste and Kevin provided swift help.

Solid Stash
Belgium
11 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Good working translator app!

moonbox.de