Reviews (1,524)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic translation feature, beneficial for international trade. It supports multiple languages and allows manual adjustments. The app is praised for its seamless operation, speed, and SEO-friendly features. Merchants report increased international traffic after using it. Customer support is commended for its responsiveness and effectiveness. The app is easy to use with clear instructions and troubleshooting resources. It's reported to positively impact businesses by making content accessible in multiple languages.

January 16, 2024

The app start pushing you to increase plan constantly even if you don't put anything new translated words increase. Rather than this is not comfortable to put manual translation because is necessary to check and correct some translation.

SPOON GMBH
Germany
29 days using the app
Weglot replied January 25, 2024

Dear SPOON GMBH,

I hope you are doing well.
I wanted to reach out to you regarding the recent feedback you provided, expressing dissatisfaction with the increase in word count.

First and foremost, I want to express our gratitude for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback is invaluable as it helps us understand the concerns of our users and continuously improve our services.

I understand that the recent increase in word count may have been unexpected and possibly inconvenient for you. I can see that Christophe has reached out to you as well, explaining why this happens and providing solutions on how to decrease it if needed.

Do you need further help? I went ahead and did a word count of your site, and it seems you have a total number of Words: 300,501. You can see that this is not a question of Weglot trying to make you upgrade but more a question of the total number of words you have that surpasses your current plan.

Feel free to let me know if you need any more information.

Cheers,

The Weglot Team

January 24, 2024

Meilleure appli de traduction/multi-tools! Le support est incroyable (Christophe ce génie), très optimisé pour la performance SEO!

Therapy-Glow
Italy
2 months using the app
October 5, 2023

we had a very good experience with Weglot, worked seamlessly and easy to manage and edit. Highly recommended!

CULTO
Spain
Over 2 years using the app
January 15, 2024

Their customer support (Fanny) is super responsive and helpful!

Dinaïa Hair
United Arab Emirates
4 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Fanny de Weglot est très professionnelle.
Une aide précieuse.
Je recommande à 100%

Création Personnalisée
3 months using the app
Edited November 14, 2023

I really like this App, the customer support is very helpful and the best. They are willing to improve and learn. We are using this App over a year now and we are very happy with it.

The Couple Challenge Book
Germany
About 1 year using the app
September 2, 2023

Customer service is responsive and helpful.

The app is well considered for how translations may affect your SEO in different regions.

The app is also easy to use and manage.

Oliver James Lilos
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 years using the app
October 26, 2023

Unbeatable technical team and customer service support.
The team (Fanny and Antoine and the developer behind the scene) closely monitor and respond to support email promptly. Highly recommended for those who look for multilingual option for Shopify with SEO functionality

Well done team. We are so happy that we upgraded from Business to Pro Plan

Suu Balm Malaysia
Malaysia
7 months using the app
January 2, 2024

La traduction n'est jamais facile, surtout instantanée et en plusieurs langues !!
Avec Weglot, mon site est traduit en 5 langues instantanément.
Je n'ai pas forcement besoin d'une traduction parfaite, juste que les nouveaux clients étrangers comprennent mon offre de services, et cela fonctionne !
Quand je demande de l'aide : je l'obtiens ! Et mon problème est réglé ensuite.
Je suis donc satisfait. Merci Weglot.

Paris Boat Club
Over 1 year using the app
October 26, 2023

Does not translate the checkout page anymore since Shopify rolled out the One page checkout. Did not even bother notify the customers about it. No solutions found, team useless. Now the checkout page displays in French for all our worldwide customers. Great !

DeMurin
Almost 5 years using the app
Weglot replied December 19, 2023

Hello,

I want to extend my deepest apologies for the inconvenience and frustration caused by the recent issues you encountered with our service, particularly regarding the translation of your checkout page since Shopify's One-page Checkout update. Your feedback is immensely valuable, and I genuinely regret the impact this has had on your customers' experience.

I see our team proposed to help you out, but you did not respond to our email asking for more information to be able to propose a solution for you. We also see you are still using Weglot.

If you still need help, please get in touch with us at support@weglot.com.

Cheers,