Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Corky & Stoner

Great app and fantastic support. The support and customer service is awesome. I totally recommend! 5*

Paint by Numbers

Location Spain

Found the app difficult to use and not intuitive to set up. I wanted to use subdomains, but I couldn't find an option. The docs asked you to choose this when creating a project, but the app did not give me any option. There was no online chat available. After deleting the app, it left residual code that we had to clean manually.
Pricing is insane. Other translation apps allow you to translate any number of words (third party apps included) and have any visits for $40 a month versus the €1,990.00 a year for a few languages configuration that Weglot charges. I'm sorry that I cannot recommend this app, and while it might have been worth it in the past, there are more options to choose from nowadays.

Figure 8 - Musky Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

L'app fonctionne bien, les traductions sont généralement conformes et 100% modifiable, application intuitive. Pour tout pépins leur service a toujours été très rapide et efficace. Ils sont toujours d'une grande aide lorsque qu'il y a quoi que ce soit que je n'arrives pas à faire par moi-même. Je recommande, même si c'est quelques peu dispendieux !

MyPrintGifts

Location Netherlands

Awesome customer service! With the help of their customer service I was able to translate everything, even the things that I was not able to like the product images of Woocommerce. Thanks a lot!

DJ Skins

Time spent using app Over 2 years

3Jahre Nutzererfahrung, 3 Years User expereince.
[Englisch translation below.] .
Ich habe Weglot 3 Jahre lang benutzt, es ist ein eher zuverlässiges Tool, ABER die Preisgestaltung und der Benutzerfreundlichkeit beim Übersetzen haben mich dazu gebracht es wieder zu deinstallieren.
Damit du verstehst wie die Wörter berechnet werden: JEDES Wort welches übersetzt werden soll wird gezählt. JEDES. Also wenn du eine Produktbeschreibung mit 500 Wörtern hast, und 100 Produkte, hast du schon 50.000 Wörter. Es ist egal ob es immer wieder die gleichen Wörter sind.
Es wird je Produkt wieder neu angefangen zu zählen.
Hinzu kommen alle Wörter des Systems (Kategorie Namen, Tags, Produktnamen, etc)
Dann gibt es die Einstellung dass AUTOMATISCH ein Upgrade gemacht wird wenn du Wörter überschreitest. Da war ich böse überrascht als ich eine Abbuchung auf der Kreditkarte fand. Diese Einstellung muss man selber abwählen.
Meine letzter Plan war der Pro Plan mit $490/ Jahr, mit dem Hinzufügen einer weiteren Sprache wäre ich in den Advanced plan gekommen, mit $1990 / Jahr - was absolut nicht in relation steht.
Deshalb erfolgte die Deinstalltion.
ENGLISH REVIEW.
ENGLISH REVIEW.
I've been using Weglot for 3 years, it's a rather reliable tool BUT the pricing and ease of use in translating made me uninstall it again.
So that you understand how the words are calculated: EVERY word that is to be translated is counted. EVERY. So if you have a 500-word product description, and 100 products, you already have 50,000 words. It doesn't matter if it's the same words over and over again.
Counting begins again for each product.
In addition, there are all the words of the system (category names, tags, product names, etc.)
Then there is the setting to AUTOMATICALLY upgrade when you exceed words. I was nasty surprised when I found a debit on the credit card. You have to deselect this setting yourself.
My last plan was the Pro plan at $490/year, adding another language would have put me on the Advanced plan at $1990/year - which is totally unrelated.
That's why it was uninstalled.

Burst of Arabia

Location United Arab Emirates

Amazing app, I am using Weglot to translate my store into Arabic, it allows manual translations, dashboard navigation is easy and it's SEO friendly. Great & fast support whenever I need help, professional customer service, highly recommended. Thanks Weglot!

へいちる

Location Japan

I used this app for translating Japanese into English. I speak and write English but it was hard to edit everything on my own and one of the guy helped me a lot to get through the system.
They are absolutely nice team.

EinStückIdee: Besondere Wohnaccessoires

Location Germany

When we set up the translation, we still had a few unanswered questions. We received a reply to our email within an hour. Super fast, detailed and helpful answer!

NAKED Optics

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Overall we are very happy with Weglot since it translates everything well. But one major downside is, that it is not well integrated in Shopify Markets and Shopify Languages. It is basically it's own layer which is not fully and deeply integrated into the Shopify system.

On Vacation

Location Germany

The app is definetely the best option for automatic translate. I used it to translate our website in one more language. The customers support was amazing and they respond and help in every problem faced or queries.