Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Down Under Bedding and Mattresses

I used this for 8 months app and rarely spend the time to write a review. Here is what I found:

1) Why should we extra to see if this app is really working as they charge for the analytics.? LOL
If most of your customers are within North America then this is waste of time as it will slow your load speed. If you sell world wide any translation app might help

2) After I removed the app, I was still being billed on credit card. This developer is sneaky as people should be aware that unlike most app's which are billed through Shopify and thus the billing automatically stops when you delete the App. This is not case when you put your credit card in for a direct billing and there is not much Shopify can do to help you out.

It was finally sorted out but I would advise people to avoid any app's which require a credit card as otherwise your at their mercy.

July 4, 2019

We are sorry to hear you feel this way and attempted to work with you and explain everything in detail as we value our users.

1)We tried our best to explain to the user how we work as we are not an analytics app but rather a multilingual solution. We have checked out loading speeds and have no other user complaints of this nature.

2)Users have the choice to pay through Shopify or through our Weglot site which would also mean you would need to cancel from the place of purchase. We sorted it out with the user and explained what happened as we remain transparent about the payment process. Like many other apps, Weglot uses credit cards to enroll a user in the plan and charges them depending on the frequency of that plan.

Junior Couture

Great app which works really well and we had a complex support request which was solved extremely quickly and professionally

SNYGER

Super appli et service support réactif ...au top ! Je recommande vivement si vous souhaitez comme nous vous ouvrir des market places à l'international

IONKS

I'm loving it! I had some minor issues and the costumer service was great: friendly and effective. I'm very excited to use this awesome tool.

Altorlocks

We have been using them for about 6 months now and have never had an issue (which is a good thing in my mind). Recently, I needed to see if I could tweak language to help with our Japanese customers. Not knowing how to do this, I contacted support and was given a detailed response within 24 hours and they even included a video for how to get to the area I needed to change. I can't speak on the translation service yet since I just made changes today, but I can say they are great with their customer service!

Reboots Shop

We have a problem Weglot for several weeks. There are translations in all kinds of languages that we don't even use on our website. The translations are added automatically and we are not able to stop this from happening. This makes it a hassle for our translator and messes up our statistics. The customer service is not able to solve the problem.

SILVERITALY

Very good to customize our own translations.
Excellent Customer Support. Very happy :) :) :) :) :) :)

wattcycling

Incroyable ! Assistance technique super rapide et efficace !! Je conseille l app a tous le monde !!!

Merci

Holy Feel

le support technique est vraiment rapide, toutes les reponses a mes question ont ete traitee en un temps record. un apps indispensable pour celui qui veut etendre son business. bravo...

noblnutrition

Weglot support team (especialy Christophe) was awesome, because helped me with everything they can. I was really suprised for that kind a devotion. Many thanks. Best support ever!!