Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Flavours River

Very good and nice customer service. Really appreciate the help from Sebastian and the others as well. Welling to see the app improves a lot in future and fix all issues that it has.

Thank you!

Ksenia Penkina | Online Master Classes

This is the best translation app that allows you to manually enter translation and change the media (pictures and video in different lanaguage) you want to display when the translations are turned on by our customers. Easy to use interface. They also have the best service; I had a few custom edits and assistance needed, Sebastien on Weglot's team was a tremendous help and looked into every detail for me, always coming up with solutions

sye-startyourengine

OK the app needs some little investment to understand the process but the visual editor is brilliant and, most important, they deliver an excellent and quick support. Thanks Weglot team.

Les Créations Carpe Diem

The app is userfriendly, the autotranslation is good and it's easy to translate manually if required. And the best thing: the customer service is wonderful, fast responding and always ready to help you that's why i recommand this app.

Puriti

Used this app to translate our page into Russian. Really liked the working layout and how easy it is to go in and make quick changes. Customer support are totally on the ball and were very helpful! Some translations were wrong and we had to use a translator to get everything right but that is to be expected from any translation software. Would recommend.

Watches - OPD

This is the worst company ever. I tried it out and the manual translation function is really bad. I have some pages from my attorney, already translated. They are very long so I wanted to just copy and paste. But this is not possible. You have to copy every paragraph and heading one by one. You can't find any support to this topic on their website. Ok, I removed the app and told them my reason. Their answer was: Hey could you please tell us your reason?? And then the best ... To remove the app fully, they send you a instruction with 8 points??!!

WunderZap

App is working as expected, though with minor issues but the supports especially Guillaume replies to queries within 24hours. Thanks!

youredmshop

Great team, they help me a lot. Very fast attention and the app it's perfect to translate all the languages! :)))

Femme Fatale

I like how responsive is the support! Great team! Way to go Weglot! I used to translate 5 European languages

Boneswimmer

Sebastian was awesome and solved everything in a second! Just few emails and in few hours he was able to fix what I was arguing with for days :)
TOP!