Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Topo Designs - Europe

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I highly recommend Weglot for its intuitive use and powerful functionalities. Not to mention the remarkable customer service.

Cidrani EU

Location Slovenia

From all the apps we tried, Weglot fulfilled all of our needs simply with minimal friction. Guillaume helped us polish the experience to 100% and helped us tremendously in -personal approach- to our needs and can't thank him and Weglot enough.

Reboots EU

Location Germany

Absolutely amazing support :)
I can recommend WeGlot as an easy-to-use tool to translate your website

Cloudnola

Easy to use. Baptiste answers super fast. I started with one language now I have 3 and I right away see the traffic from the new markets.

Sweet Bytes.COM

The app is amazing and the support is always replying fast and very helpful. I started with the free plan but thinking about buying it.

El Tucán - Fighting for the forests

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

auto increments translated words to make you reach the limit and to upgrade your free plan to non free (even when you delete the auto translations).. free plan is a fake, prefer to use of csv files for the shopify export if you don't want to lose time

Mighty Vintage

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app helped me to scale the business internationally and reach far more customers. I absolutely love using the live editor, it's really practical to see the string where it is actually located! The support is always super fast and helpful. I am a happy customer!

Carving Social Club

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works great. Have been using it for some years now. Easy to install. Good mail service for doubts and workarounds.

Embryolisse Canada

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very useful and time-saving app. Easy integration and great customer support. They're super helpful and reactive. EN to FR translations are not 100% accurate, so you may still need to review and do some manual changes.

BLÆK - Specialty Instant Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy installation - great customer support
This app allows you to start selling in different language in minutes. Some work has ot be done to improve the translations but for a starting point it is great.