Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Iron Roots

We have had a very good experience so far with Weglot. Great customer support. While it does take some time to translate the website; it is very intuitive and works like a charm.

Sweetie Feetie

This app is full with bugs and horrible customer service, don't get me started about the amount of times I had to translate the same words.

May 25, 2020

I am so sorry for the trouble this has caused you but we do not outsource our support. You wrote us 4 messages on a Saturday. We state in the saved reply we are open Mon-Fri.

We actually have faster support than most apps. Also:
-We do not have any active bug
-We do not have horrible customer service
-If you had to translate a word various times, there is usually a reason behind it.

Let me know if you need additional help.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

it is cool that we can use free trail for a while. Thanks to Weglot support. However it doesn't translate my other apps which I use for my Shopify store like popup or shipping bar. Thanks

MEDVE

Merci à John qui a pris la main sur ma boutique pour résoudre mes problèmes très rapidement ! Excellent service client.

Advanced Tracking

Great tool... I must admit that I have been impressed in comparison with other solution I have tried! It is really easy to use and support is very reactive! Much appreciated...Well deserved 5 stars!

Nanostopper

Setup is super easy, the visual editor is fantastic, auto translate as good as can be expected (and 100% editable anyway if desired). The knowledge database for any hiccups or customization issues is extensive. And if that doesn't help you, there is amazingly quick and capable customer service. And last, but not least: great value for money!

theplantcompany

Easy integration, Alexis was super helpful with getting things set up smoothly. Would recommend this app anytime.

Vidiamo

Wonderful help from Guillaume who was more than reactive, very nice and efficient! Great service, thank you so much!

Hi'beria

The app is nice looking and user friendly! I needed assistance for some technical problems for which I got quick, efficient help for the team! You can count on them and that is great when you make our websites evolve all the time! Would recommend!