Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

HERALD&COLUMBIA

Very helpful app with multiply function easy to use. Also the support is very useful and efficient . I recommend it

Zazza Fashion Store

Very satisfied, very satisfied , very satisfied , very satisfied , very satisfied , very satisfied , very satisfied , very satisfied

A-Frame Surfshop El Palmar

I am pleased we chose this translation app, it's pretty intuitive and seems to do the job well. Most of all the support has been really excellent- fast response and very helpful in solving everything we have thrown at them so far.

辣太后 Empress Hot Sauce

This app works fine for translation but customization does require some CSS knowledge - not ideal for non-technical folks. However, their customer support is super responsive and helpful! They were able to help us sort out any issues pretty fast. Good choice if you use Gempages for your site!

Jolie Rozière

I really like this app, first, for its very intuitive traduction which saves so much time, and secondly for its amazing support, Baptiste was very fast to reply on my questions, with a very patient and helpful support ! Best trad app to recommend :)

Secrets of Eve

the app is very easy to use, especially with the visual editor.
minus points.
-Not good for SEO even with subdomains and sometimes slow
-customer support is not the best
-not compatible with subfolders structure -can't submit website sitemap to google
-for hreflangs tags you need to remove programmatically shopify automatic tags. if you want to just display translation it is a good and relatively cheap app.
if you want more then you need to look elsewhere.

Revolutionpetshop.com

I tried another translators but no one's like Weglot. With this app you can translate all that you want and i'm very happy for this. Support is fantastic, patient and very helpful. I love this app 5 stars

Sunday Sleeptech

Couldn't be happier. We will launch our store in five languages that are all manually translated. The automatic translation makes it super easy to run through the pages and mark them as reviewed for short one or two-word sections. Also got a customized solution for our mobile and desktop widget that I'm very happy about!.

Beyond

Great app with accurate translations. Also the support service is great! I am very tech unsavvy but Baptiste was incredibly helpful, responsive, quick and patient. Highly recommended!

GHERANE

Great support team! They are very responsive and go the extra length to help out. I am very happy with them.