Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Avani Paris

The App is great, I was using Langify but Weglot is on another level. The interface is modern and intuitive and mosgt of all the customer service is always ready to help !

RESONANCE - Concept Store

This an amazing app which help me get my website translated in 3 other languages, overnight ! Incredible with a very high level of translation.
On top of that, Support team is great : all my requests for small customizations were addressed within short and small bugs (due to Shopify 3rd-party products integration) were fixed very quickly.
I would highly recommend this app if your wish is to get your website visited by people from other countries.

Kenkomeals

Dynamic app, easy to use and awesome support. They will help with and explain each and every step so you can have the best experience.

Choco-Secrets

Great app, great support, great people. Always the right solution, fast and precise. Thank you so much!
Update: After 2 months support is still super fast and reliable.

Ethna Jewels

Top App to translate your store, Easy to use and good automatic translations. Customer service is so helpful and friendly.

Thank you so much Nathalie! :)

MOKAYA

So much help and professionalism from the customer service.
Always ready and always have a solution.
Thanks again.

C'est La Vie Paris

Great work, good contact with the help service, the translate work with the checkout too so let's gooo

FITup5

Used different translate app but this is the most efficient one! Moreover as soon I asked for an help they replied and fix my problem after 2 minutes! Thank you!

Clean Sponge

This app is really great. Really responsive customer service. I highly recommend it. I have 2 site in 1. nice

MOKAYA

Intuitive and useful (especially for the automatic location for checkout).
But the main reason of my 5* review is the customer service help.
Thanks