Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Healsyshop

Reactive and good support team, I recommend. For the translation, it's not perfect, but it's easy to correct mistakes on it.

Namsaa Infusions

Super application, intuitive, utile et une service client au top ! Réactif et sympathique :) merci Guillaume !

LABFRESH

The app is easy to use, does what it says and if you encounter any difficulties, the support team is friendly fast. Love it!

Canadian Vita Corporation

Amazing company with great product and service. They helped me fix all the issues I had with the way my website was built so their app can integrate. Above and beyond thank you.

ovallskincare

The app is working just fine. The customer service is perfect, thanks for helping me with some minor technical issues.

Meta Bamboo

Great app, that has everything you need for a well translated store. Thanks to their fast support from Clara and Baptiste for helping us out.

OUVERTURE FINE JEWELRY

I have tried many translation apps before I installed Weglot. The translation quality is really high and the customer support is super. Highly recommend.

idealneutre.fr

I had a translation problem. The customer service was very responsive and solved my problem! The application is great and easy to use. I recommend it.

murmunto organics

Great app to translate our website from German to French. And whenever in doubt, the great customer service is there to help! Especially Jeremie who is extremely helpful!

Lokeezi Store

All my thumbs up for this app. really smooth to install, translate our eStore.
The support is very complete with text, videos and example.
If you need to reach them, they reply very quickly and they try to do their best to improve the results. A special thanks to Albane. I appreciate to talk with you to customize the first steps i did. I hope to continue with you for a longtime,
Dali for LOKEEZI STORE