Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Plasticfreeworld

I love this app. I think it's one of the best translation app out there.
Of course, you need to do some Manuel translation. But by now that is around 11-13%.. That also means over 80% is translated automatically and safes us A LOT of money. Keep up the good work

releaf GmbH

Great app! Does the job very well. The automatic translations saved us a ton of work. The interface is sleek and beautiful, as is the language picker.

What truly sets this app apart is the amazing support. These guys are fast and they go above and beyond expectations! We're really impressed.

A small improvement idea would be to highlight translations that no longer appear on the page, but that's just a minor detail.

All in all, we definitely recommend using this app!

Anti-coronakits

Hey Max thanks for reaching out I would not use your services even for free, your app is absolute dogshit and I'm glad I found an alternative as soon as I touched your buggy messy piece of shit software, this was the worst experience I've ever had in my life
Please close your business. If I would care enough I would tell you the problems with your products, but pushing me to buy while your shit app doesn't even work and expecting me to pay for a piece of simple code that lol why can I only add 1 language? And it's not designed for humans it's designed for autistic people.

I tried using your shit "visual editor" which is apparently the only option and it doesn't even work lol glad I didn't sign up for payment lol I actually wanted to, guys there are other great services stay away from this one. 0/10 would not use ever again even if it was the only product left on the whole freaking planet.

March 26, 2020

Weglot treats all our users with respect and does not stand for this type of abuse. As you never contacted us for help, there is no way for us to help you.

As there are bigger issues at hand, we hope you and your loved ones are safe.

My UV Sanitize™

Je viens de l'installer est la traduction, malgré quelques erreurs, est parfaite
I just installed it and the translation, despite a few mistakes, is perfect.

CAFÉ COURAGE - Support your bar

Christophe from Weglot helped us instantly with a translation issue. Great plugin - and customer service.

Fourstore

Great translation & great service and help with coding and errors. They really care about you, understand you and do as requested

Emils Jewellery

Working good, but the best is the amazing support service!
They helped me so much setting everything up!

Pergear

Thanks Alex for his/her great help, and I am able to deal all the issues with Weglot, and will go for the pro plan now, 5 stars for sure.

ZOVERO

App works great, exactly what I expected. When I didn't know what to do, the support team always helped me reliably and quickly. Appreciate it!

vly

I used Weglot to translate our Website from German to English. The customer support was absolutely incredible and helped me solve every issue I ran into! A big thanks to Guillaume who supported me during the whole process, he even created a custom tutorial to show me how to fix my issue! The default translations also seems to be very good, much better than the free translation apps I normally use.