Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Yard

Helped us a lot in translating our website. would definitely recoomend + awesome support! very friendly and fast responding

Mira Paris

La meilleure app de traduction sur Shopify! Très facile à utiliser et le service client est au top !

My Best Paw

Excellent app, the free version is already good enough. Most importantly the support is EXCELLENT!!! They solved my issue very quickly and even gave me an extended trial period.

Alexis Mote

Great product and support. The product is very intuitive and easy to use. Most of the translation is correct without any manual editing and should you need to edit it is very easy to do.
Super friendly, quick and effective support.
I'm very impressed.

vegan-wear.dk

Works, happy with the free small edition. I have to write some more carachters bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Pellina

Good app, perfect for our translations. The support team is the most helpful and very quick. I'am happy to use this App

H&H DUBAIRICHES

I like app so far. Translations are correct. Contact with support quick and easy. I will just suggest Your to make it clear for customer how Ypu count number of words, if is a all languages together or translation in one go, with no matter for how many languages. Thank You

avaBanana

Amazing app, perfect for translations. The support team is the most helpful and quick i’ve ever met online yet.

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

Great customer service all around. The app is very user-friendly and gets the job done. Thank you, Karina and weglot team.

Santa Muerte Paris

Application bien faite , service client hyper réactif et surtout compétent, tout est au top , je recommande .